Ok this is enough!

I have went from 75 world refills to 45 refills within the past 2 weeks. This game is essentially no longer playable. Either give us a proper gear map, or the game is going to crash and burn. What you’ve essentially done here is given us 4x the characters to upgrade, but cut the gear by an insane amount. I’ve been having to farm nearly 2 hours every day, sometimes more. Once people can’t farm no more and run out of cans, they’ll quit. For once, listen to us instead of just nodding and saying “yeah sure whatevs”

Here’s another idea since scopley is so anti farming: make the depot refresh daily. That way we can get 5 world cans a day

@discoNot can tell you that won’t fly…

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

I don’t have time for your games, Discobot…

Discobot wants u 2 keep on surviving player

As a new ftp player, I can’t help but laugh at the long time players here. You are down to 45 world energy cans and it takes 2 hours farm those maps?

Try having 37 max energy and running these. It was taking me 12 hours to complete using my refills when absolutely necessary and grinding my ass off.

If a game is causing you all so much stress maybe its time to take a break.

Have you considered that this might be the goal?

if you are in level 125, just use your natural energy, you can complete those gear map everyday without spending any cans !!
also, you don´t need 2 hours to complet it …

Moreover… why bother to get those gear if there are not good toon to lv up … all 5* are useless now, you don´t need soo much gear to lv those are really useful.

mm … in the end … quit the game is the fastest way !! good luck

Not true… a good defensive 6* lead will greatly enhance 5* with the right weps equipped

On a newer region (6-1 month old maybe) but on OG regions 5* on defense all of them are completely trash

I still disagree… i can use 5* SR zeke fantasticly… with 4 6*… i get tons of defends

Don’t buy that theory. Why would they want to kill something that generates money for them. It’s a business for them not a game. The game is just the tool that makes them the cash.

Scopes problem is they can’t find the correct ratio to keep players happy. What it boils down to is they are really stingy when it comes to handing out stuff. They expect us all to pay for it or even worse if its “free” they make us grind hard for it. They know some people will break down and pay to speed things up. Because at the end of the day we all want something shinny.

you are right , I must said … most of 5* are useless !!
Sr Zeke is really good toon, I use him in my melee and ranged team.
and I assum everyone SHOULD HAVE ASCENDED SR ZEKE already …
and all other 5* from elite token, prestige recrutis, 5*token, 85% are not so useful anymore !!

It really is simple. Prioritize your gameplay, have fun, have goals and go go go. It seems pretty obvious that Scopely does not intend for you to do everything they put in front of you. That seems more like a personal issue. I always thought everyone likes options. Much better than having nothing to play as soon as a year ago. We no longer wait for tourneys or maps etc. Just proves my theory that no matter what Scopely does the forums will complain.

Why do people insist on being a slave to the game? Play what you enjoy and not whatever is put in front of you.

Yup… the difference between needs and wants in a game…

You do the parts you need… and if there’s a want … you PAY…

I skipped the gear map this week even though I am short on NVG (and pulled Shiva, yay!) because I enjoy the death marks. Could I do both? Sure. Would I enjoy it? Hell no

I agree with you 100%. Have been struggling with that. Keep trying to tell myself just do the things that will get me what I need. Do not feel compelled to do everything all the time especially when the rewards do not matter but…

"Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), and behaviors that drive them to do something over and over (compulsions).

Often the person carries out the behaviors to get rid of the obsessive thoughts. But this only provides short-term relief. Not doing the obsessive rituals can cause great anxiety and distress."

Keep on survining :grin:

*stares at the screen *…

twitches

… … … … !!!