Official RTS Rant Thread

I HATE THAT I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD!

Ok hear me out: there NEEDS to be a sort of armory crafting streak where each time you craft you get closer to the desired upgrade. I have tried 85 times for a stun gun and have never recieved one and am hopeless that I’ll ever get one. A guarentee at the upgrade after a certain point would make me want to continue and there’s legit people whove done less attempts than me with 5+ stun guns while I’m here, 85 attempts without a stun gun. I guess you can say they’re lucky and I’m not, but the more I think about it, something NEEDS to be done. I’m contemplating whether I should even continue crafting.

^^ yup, DESIRED upgrade and it’s easy to know which ones since only a handful are useful . Look at some data and see who has the longest streak currently without landing a DESIRED upgrade, find that person and then apologize

I HATE THE NEW WAR START TIMES

I think it’s honestly fucking bullshit

How about the worst shield gets the nod first…I mean estella is a better shield at four star then red Garret is as a five star

I’m doing this “New Alpha” roadmap and it is annoying that it keeps taking me back to the town screen instead of staying on the roadmap screen. This happened before in another roadmap. I don’t think anybody raised that concern and I don’t think it was even addressed, but it is just annoying. It is not that big a deal though. Whatever. Btw, wtf is wrong with Alpha? She keeps rocking back and forth too much, hyperventilating or having a panic attack?

Also, prestige tokens gave me another 4* recently, Sarah (Strong) I am going to shit my pants whenever I get a 5* or maybe have a heart attack, even if it is a shitty 5*. I was disappointed that I got another dupe Kenny from 5-star recruits tokens but then I remembered he is going to be made ascendable, whenever that happens. :expressionless:

Copy/paste animation of green Sawyer. That, or she’s hyperventilating over the amount people will spend pulling for her.

Yeah she isn’t even really worth it as a 6*, she is subpar. I wonder how many people are going to be excited to blow a lot of money just to have her.

I agree it’s anoying

It’s Monday and I don’t see any Ultra or Elite gear roadmap, did they take them away for Mondays now? I can’t keep up with all the changes.

The constant bugs in territories need addressing! It’s getting ridiculous!!!

Well where to start?

1. The #calendar subject to change
  2. Lack of war
  3. Overdose of level up
  4. No excitement to rewards system
  5. Thursday roadmap hell
  6. Territory bug
  7. Friends quitting game
  8. Rng

forum know-it-alls

THE NEW MOD SYSTEM SUCKS, THE BAD RNG (FOR ME) SUCKS AND THE PULL WHEELS SUCKS AS WELL… felt good… :joy:

Seriously:

• Give us the gear maps back. (or something similar)
  • I hope, the roadmap mod events aren’t limited. We all need the mods or scraps asap. (ty scope for bad implementing new features)
  • Make the old 5* great again to make a 6* version of it.
  • Bugfix the actual client build. THERE is a lot to do.

Thanks

Territory bugs still.
Typical money first mentality.
Where the fk is the legendary gear map?
Hackers
VK
Lack of communication
Bugs
Mods exploits?
The list goes on.
Now I don’t wanna bag on you all. I’m happy in game to a high extent, but some of above is big, and bothers a lot of us. PleSe address issues before releasing new bug riddled content.

1. Games sucks
  2. Mods sucks
  3. Multi’s of the same character per atk/def team is bullshit.
  4. Lack of diversity
  5. Armory sucks
  6. Lack of understanding from the scopely forum staff sucks.
  7. Player feedback not to be taken when being asked for sucks.
  8. Territories suck
  9. Players town to never be finished but yet they keeping adding more buildings into the town regardless of placement sucks.
  10. Dragon ball Legends looks promising but probably sucks too. (Couldn’t think of another one. Going to have another beer.)

Feel free to add to what 10 should be.

Yep, yep, yep and yep