Official RTS Rant Thread

Suggested by an awesome community member, let’s try an official :

RANT THREAD

Feel free to vent your frustrations about The Walking Dead: Road to Survival here.

Gameplay, characters, pulls, that random paddle weapon thing?

You may use gifs, memes, and just good 'ole normal text to express said frustrations.

Only one rule, don’t break – that’s right, The Rules and Guidelines.

Or else,

Thank you everyone!

The Definition Of Insanity
Just another rant
Gear and evolution

Can we use all caps like the rant thread on the RTS reddit page?

Sure! :slight_smile:

Changed the caps above. haha

I HATE TERRITORIES! EVEN WORSE THAN TERRITORIES IS FACTION MEMBERS CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT THEM AND ASKING FOR HELP EVERY HOUR TO TAKE ONE!! I’VE GOT OTHER SHIT TO DO LIKE SURVIVAL ROAD AND ROADMAPS THAN TO WORRY ABOUT THIS STUPID SHIT EVERY HOUR!!!

ahhhhhhh, that felt good. :sunglasses:

I hate that plastic piece farming all day long and getting dmg reflect weapon. Thx.

THANKS KALISHANE. LET’S GET TO THE POINT; I HATE THE FACT THAT ULTRA RARE GEAR IS ON THE LUCILLE TOKEN WHEEL. WE ONLY GET A FEW PULLS IN THIS 45 DAY EVENT SO GETTING ULTRA RARE GEAR SUCKS. I’M WATCHING MANY PEOPLE PULL A 5* TOON FROM THAT WHEEL WHILE I’M COLLECTING MORE GEAR I DON’T NEED.

ALSO, I HATE THE FACT THAT I HAVE 2 WALKIE TALKIES BUT 14 SCHOOL BAGS. I WANT THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE WHICH GEAR I WANT FROM GEAR CRATES.

I hate it that I’m too addicted to this game :man_facepalming:

I’m totally that guy

83EDF030-BC98-4C93-822C-E13010B678CB

Lol watch some user flag down others posts even though ranting was allowed here. :joy:

b88c7dd7a336e7b69aaff6db8c89aea5

I hate putting weapons to do and do not Quit what I want, even after many and many attempts on the same weapon, just restarting it and doing it all over again. And best of all, using the territories and all the necessary items.

I also hate having to go in search of faction friends to take up territories and still be talking to put up defenses to keep them for a good time to use.

good for you :+1:t3:

I hate to know that shiva will no longer be in fragments of 5-star characters.

I hate Benedict’s lack of.

I hate when people make threads for rewards posted on vk and don’t bother to post the screenshots

YGL mission, Constant farming needed with 6 stars, but most of all the six star power boost. Roll it back!

I hate RTS, TBS is way better :wink:

I CANT STAND THE CONSTANT IN GAME POP UPS FOR COINS/OFFERS. I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THE SHOP IS AND I PURPOSELY AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE, I DONT NEED TO BE REMINDED OF IT ALL THE GODDAMN TIME. I HATE THAT WHEN SOMETHING IS BUGGED OR BROKEN IN THE GAME IT TAKES FOREVER FOR IT TO BE FIXED, YET GOD FORBID THE SHOP WENT DOWN, IT WOULD BE FIXED STRAIGHT AWAY. ALSO WHAT WERE YOU GUYS THINKING WHEN YOU DECIDED TO REMOVE DECENT CHARACTERS FROM THE 5* TOKEN WHEEL AND REPLACE THEM WITH RUBBISH? OH WAIT, I KNOW $$$.

Or the pop ups for you’ve got too much wood. Piss off or give me an option to burn it