Notorious VS Abusement Park

So, huge news out of Colbert as Notorious has moved into the region to battle it out with AP. I will bring you live score updates throughout the weekend as we find out who the real best faction in RTS is

Colbert Newsanchor,

TWP

17 Likes

This will get Saucey

just%20bleed

6 Likes

image I hope this is a good one.

2 Likes

The guy falling down in the white pants is everybody else in the region lol

8 Likes

And everybody in Albert region breathes a sigh of relief

6 Likes

Record the fights Dammit(please) what is this radio.

4 Likes

I’m gonna put my neck on the line and predict that scopely will be the winner…

42 Likes

Gettin some popcorn

Are any other “top” factions going to join the party?

1 Like

Or maybe anybody who thinks they have what it takes and wants to give themselves a test. Coal Bear is the place to be this weekend.

1 Like

Honestly this would actually be interesting if someone from one of those 2 sides live streamed it otherwise yawn

9 Likes

I would bring my youtube account back to life and livestream the battles if i could. This will be good

2C8032A3-72AD-4E04-B3DB-FA787444989B

I still believe AP will come out on top for the record. That’s the horse I’m backing, but i may be wrong. No disrespect to notorious

1 Like

Insert Peter gif saying “omg who the hell cares” here. Lol good luck on spending hundreds for underrated prizes that every #1 faction in each region will get for free dumbasses. :joy:

5 Likes

Somewhat commendable it’s either really dedicated players or really naive ones either way stream it or dont talk abt it nobody is gonna be on a forum feed 4 points we like to watch not read it’s 2018

2 Likes

Can’t stream from phone, at least not on twitch. Exploring other avenues

Try bluestacks from a PC then stream your PC desktop. You can stream it to youtube and get paid

Make it somewhat interesting & don’t coin…

If they stream It and don’t coin it’s basically a middle finger to scumpley I like it

Can we get live screenshot of global chat happenings?

9 Likes