NOTORIOUS: END OF CHAPTER 1

To Members of Notorious,

We have done it all and there is no greater group of players to have done it with. This has truly been an amazing experience but alas, we all have other experiences we wish to enjoy, be it in life or in game. So for now, let’s go seek those experiences and prepare for the day we shall write Chapter 2.

Accompishments

• 1st place Season 1
  • Defeated the other greatest factions

Noteable matches

• FKR (1st war as Notorious, CrW)
  • Legacy & Mofos of Troup (AOW, moved to battle)
  • Abusement Park (CRW, moved to battle)
  • Abused Legacy, AP revisited (AOW, moved to battle)

To the Community,

There is more to this game than just being #1. As such we have disbanded Notorious as to allow our many great players to seek out new experiences. Love them, Hate them, you may learn from them all the same.

There may be a time when Notorious may arise once again to write the next chapter in our tale. But for now we have achieved what we had set out to do. See you on the battlefield.

Wanderer of Notorious

Contributing Player List (work in progress)
Gov (the mastermind)
Bane (the former)
Drilla (the machine)
TOMOKO (the other machine)
Stevie (the Bostonian, ask him about Marky Mark)
Dave III
Action
Slime
Justin
Wanderer
Jake
Marco
Molly
Pe3zy
Tito
Rhum
DeathNote
Mochi
Roman
Taido
Cryo
Howie
Gods
Nicole
Sri
Staunch
Natalie
Zanwich
Allvol
Dragos
Hamp
RogerWilco
Huck
Buford
Dyd
Jef
Jon
Butchereon
Alex
Darkor
Jenn
Sami
Stunna*
Lancelot**

• region locked
    **honorary member
    (not intending to exclude anyone let me know if I missed you)
26 Likes

Has been a great pleasure and honor to be a part of it, not just Notorious but the V.I.N collective. I wish everyone the best.
As for me, gonna be so casual I’m just short of retired, can’t let the login streak go lol

7 Likes

As one chapter ends, another begins.

You guys should go against sb they don’t share territories with the rest of Thebes’s region even when asked nicely

Obviously sb js isn’t that good bec ap beat em like a sandwich

Maky mak :joy:

What are the real reasons you’re disbanding? You guys finally realized that all of your “accomplishments” have no real meaning outside of this mobil game? All of your countless 1st places for nothing at the end, since there is nothing to be found to be proud of. No newspaper article or posting on the internet besides of this cute forum.

Real e-sport gamer will laugh about all of your “accomplishments” because they have no value or reward in real life. But hey, perhaps Skopelie will give you a hug & kiss for all of the tens of thousands dollars you guys have spent in the last three years.

7 Likes

Yeah because ppl playing call of duty in their mothers basement is so honorable

20 Likes

Salty much

1 Like

So long and thanks for all the fish :wave:

4 Likes

Everyone sliding into slimes dm’s

2 Likes

Man, I was thinking exactly that. Very few players could possibly do what he did and he was very kind and gracious while kicking our asses. Good show, Notorious.

PS, I guess by default, Colbert gets to claim that we have the game’s best faction. :wink: long live AP

Great :+1: to the supply depo tonight then!

1 Like

Simply as stated. Nothing more nothing less. It’s okay. Hate all you want. I’m sure there’s a long queue over yonder for you to join.

1 Like

QDKZGs6V6gLVS

Cant believe it. They went out on top though.

Some people can’t help but take every opportunity and moment to be bitter and ugly

No hate here, congrats, but e gamers can make bank playing a game with top prizes worth millions . And they dont have to slave over a game like this app and spend thousands. When e gamers play, they are perfecting their craft. When we play, we just push buttons based on rng. I recently logged into PS4 red dead online and got headshot. Then I logged into my $10k twd rts account and push buttons and felt better. Congrats to Notorious, happy holidays

5 Likes

Props for hitchhikers reference!

1 Like

Think he is referring to the fact they can make a lot of money, overwatch, lol, dota, counter strike, cod, etc some of these basement dwellers are making thousands playing some of these games while in this game we spend thousands and still can be screwed by rng, no skills just luck

7 Likes

To notorious, i usually troll but good job, you did what you set out to do, congrats! Should go take over some other games lol hop on arma or rainbow six or something, pc not console but none the less good job

1 Like

I like notorious and @Wanderer too they showed AP how to play the game and made ap’s fan club die of early celebration since ap is too scared too move anywhere unlike notorious they come to their weak region and kill whoever