Nobody has seen it or what?


U cant even complete it, and the last crate has dogshit when it could contain a bunch of keys :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

They will have an offer pop up soon with a 0.01% chance to get 1 torch or a 99.99% chance to get a burt, dont worry :smirk:

2 Likes

A burt is too much, give me those smelling salts

FTFY my friend- 99.99% chance to get 50k food :joy:

50k food is to much food, too big of an advantage, remember scopely cares and is trying to close the gap so 5k food maybe but even that gap is too big

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.