No war show them you are serious

Last hope to save the game

5 Likes

My faction is already not going to war this weekend but it was for a dif reason, most of us are busy and the rewards arnt worth it, i may not war again tho so i dont feed the whales who spend the price of a damn car to get an op toon

Imagine being a whale who spent 10k and quits.

1 Like

They get to enjoy their lives now just with 10k less.
Top tier whales have spent on average 40k

I will war one last time with my friends, lots of my faction mates are going to quit after the weekend. There is no way to save this game, they don’t listen.

Im not quitting im just not going to war so i dont feed the whales, if enough people do that the whales will wonder where their food is and we will tell them whats up

1 Like

This will never work…whales will be whales

4 Likes

I’m sure it won’t but I left my faction of two years no more bsing one more war.

1 Like

facts…

4 Likes

Ask any of the whales if they wanna win by default cause no one warred but other whales

@Bane @Wanderer @Rickygrimes you guys wanna just war AP, EG and TTT and win by default or do you want comp?

I called it that a mass exodus would happen also, it will, people are saying bye to their facs and friends. You can live in a fantasyland but this games going to die and to the ones who spend, enjoy cause this games not gonna last at this rate till the end of the year

2 Likes

1 star defense for solidarity?

2 Likes

Would be wonderful if everyone could get on the same page. Shit, in most regions you can’t get over 50% of players to lower D for raid events lol

2 Likes

Lol…you are the one in fantasyland.

Keep on surviving!

1 Like

I was planning not to do this war anyways so SURE :slight_smile:

1 Like

The ones who live in fantasyland are the ones who are going into debt to buy a promo every week and an s class toon every month, not to mention the odds got lowered and now you need 2 maxed 6* to get an s class. No one that plays this game is rich and they will be ripped out of fantasyland when the collectors come to collect that debt money and when more people quit playing the game which by the way in case you didnt notice, we dont have as many as we used to, as i said another mass exodus is coming, the ones who spend NEED to beat up people in war or what is the point in spending to get that advantage? None. I call things how they are, and things are not looking good for the future of this game.

2 Likes

I agree…but you over state the obvious

I guess i just am not complacent like most people seem to be in this world nowa days

1 Like

Plenty of people who play this game are well off enough to get an s class priya…

Without going into debt I might add

1 Like

Of course they can just most people who do are not stupid enough to keep falling for same traps

1 Like