No Thanksgiving event

Look on the bright side with no Thanksgiving event then no bugs or roll backs.

2 Likes

I guess they’re not thankful for anything, or maybe it’s scheduled for sometime in April.

4 Likes

is certain?

1 Like

Early next year they will take it to the team

With 3 days left until T-giving and the calendar doesn’t show it.
So pretty much confirmed.

Don’t trust the calendar for seasonal or multi-week events that have not started yet.

Who needs another paid event. Barely seen any free events in more than a year

5 Likes

the gold bars have been free, and also krapour is a free, might move at a slower pace than paying members but still free, but another “fun” free event would be good.

4 Likes

Christa is more like login rewards. Something every single game does except for this… but still credit is due for that… Kapoor is as free to play as SC andrea. (Maybe not the best example) because you will eventually get him maxed without spending.

But nothing comes to mind easily apart from this which itself says a lot that we can barely count free events spanning a year on one hand.

1 Like

Michonne? (technically, a lot of people completed Last words without spending, but even without exploits it was possible to complete for free). Piper event was a stupid stupid grind, but you could complete without paying.

(also, prestige rewards are technically login rewards. Quite out of date though)

3 Likes

Piper event was the Pathways event, yes?
If so by far my favorite because the rewards reflected the work put in.

Exactly the free events in more than a year can be counted on one hand… haha but you are technically correct about the login rewards aspect.

Skullgate. … I mean skull tokens was good.

1 Like

I don’t remember all of the events. Road warriors was barely completable for free I think (you might have had to spend 100 coins or so to unlock one roadmap, but most people can get that in two days from videos if they want to, and Bruce/Sandy were worth it). Michelle was completable for free. Joshua event was mostly completable for free (definitely if you consider getting the toon completing, but required some RNG luck). Anniversary was completable for free (but had a paid bonus, and might have needed a few coins like road warriors, but why would you?). Typhoon was completable for free if your faction could hold enough territories. Konrad event was completable for free, I think. Faction assault event was completable for free, but would not give you the toon, just the kites you need to unlock it later.

You have it backwards
You are supposed to thank scopely for giving you awesome offers like this for 100$

Playerbase-where is the tanksgiving event?
Scopely- Thank you for giving us your money= thanksgiving
Keep surviving…

3 Likes

Thanks4giving :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Bet the scopely money making machine is going into overload reading this…:unamused:

1 Like

Letters still has 10 hours to go in missions event tab so if they’re planning something, it wouldn’t start until after that.

1 Like

isnt thanksgiving american…oh no…there are other countries. We do not have thanksgiving. But as you are the whole world we will do as you say.

2 Likes