No S class melee attack lead?

When will there be a melee attack lead for S class Priya has been out for how long now?

3 Likes

Hopefully the next gold bars toon.

4 Likes

Yep we need a good green yellow lead with capabilities on par with Priya

1 Like

Will likely drop close to woc like camila did

1 Like

Maybe the S Class Clem or S Class Marlon and Rosie.
Those would be my guesses.

1 Like

Or Sclass Green-Blue, Green-Red, Yellow-Blue, Yellow-Red. We only have Blue-Red so far right?

2 Likes

Chances are it could be marlon and Rosie or clementine

1 Like

Probably wont get one as they know lots of people are just using priyas and OP rampages to obliterate everything

1 Like

Raulito is red green

2 Likes

Raulito has no attack in his lead

1 Like

We have Wangfa blue-green and Secretary Guo red-yellow. We only need one green-yellow Sclass

1 Like

They don’t have attack as part of their lead. This makes a huge difference in attacking.

2 Likes

I’m afraid we’ll have to wait for one for quite some time. I mean think back on how long we had to wait for Jackson as a F2P Leader.

2 Likes

a s.class replacement for Michelle

aarav, christa o.o

1 Like

There will be plenty of melee attack leads coming out for S-Class. Unfortunately they will only be available in the Promo wheel. Been some monster ranged toons recently. It’s about time to shift to melee to maintain the balance. Well the balance at the top that is. The next FTP toon shows you just what Scopley has in mind for the non big spenders. :poop:

1 Like

you really want to know ? i will give you the best answer and this is a secret.

marlon and rosie will be the next s class melee attack lead.

1 Like

Also both Wangfa and Mercer are blue/green. Laopo is a melee lead. However, Raulito and Priya are the only AP leads if that is what is being asked in this thread.

1 Like

I am assuming the thread is talking about attack being in the lead skill. So far only Priya fits that bill.

1 Like

Looks like no in fact another Ranged leader lol

Bro is no one listening I clearly said ATTACK lead

1 Like