No need to announce

If u retire, there is no need to announce via forum. If everyone did that the forum would be inundated with so many useless posts. Unless ur so special u think the general forum population would love to hear about how unhappy you are and that we wont see u in game anymore.

Would be ineresting to know who/how many players here make grand announcements of retiring, and then keep playing LOL. should have a list, so that we know not to believe them when they make any other pronouncements.

6 Likes

A lot. People rage quit when they’re upset about something then calm down and its business as usual.

3 Likes

Like yours, for instance?

21 Likes

So you’re just gonna do the same thing as a useless retirement announcement thread without the retirement. Nice

6 Likes

I am. Thank you for noticing. I will be sure to tag you in my eventual retirement post.

4 Likes

many ppl think the world revolves around them

My favorite is when people pequit and say it will be after war or event.

4 Likes

Who said whales couldn’t be funny… Look at this whale trying to be a clown fish

1 Like

cough cough @Aeris cough cough

6 Likes

Man is his retirement thing like the new telling Veni to put on a shirt

4 Likes

I also find whale tier flexing to feel better about your lonely self, all over forums like a unicorn snowflake, oh look how many wangfas guos I got I autofill auto attack you all lmaooo…no need to announce that as well. It’s extremely vexing to most. Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You give whales a bad name… (bon jovi theme)

2 Likes

Most people who post their retirement on the forums never retire and are just seeking the attention. I miss reading Wanderers posts though… I’m sure he still lurks but he seems to have committed.

1 Like

Aeris more like I QUIT every week

I’m glad to see others with my same feelings here…lol.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.