No more free horde cans :(

Guess the event’s over for f2p, update : best i could reach is 107k. So upset because i couldn’t hit all milestones

3 Likes

Whoever did the milestones cant maths and they suck as rewards, 100k should of been the last milestone, even less if they are going to do hordes as like a 2 day or 1 day faction event, i like hordes itself but this was not implemented good at all

7 Likes

Iam almost at the last milestone with free cans ( 1 roadmap, 2 plat league store, 6 free in offers) So Iam at 163k from 175k and I think math is great

2 Likes

Doesnt mean we will always get the free cans and the thing i meant was if this is going to be a normal event like raids, sr or level up and be 2 days long you will need way more cans than that and they wont be free

1 Like

Yes, but you’re a master hordes player that never loses a match and youre still 12k away from Top milestone. Theres only 8 hours left in the event so even you the lord of the Horde is cutting it razor close. What about those poor unfortunate fools that have lost a couple matches?

5 Likes

No different to other events then, realistically.
Butt touching loser face :stuck_out_tongue:

I see new troll accounts above :point_up_2: yeaaaaaa.

Pictures or your lying

1 Like

And what about next time when they don’t give any free cans away? Are you going to spend the $20-30 just to hit the top milestone so you can get a few extra pulls from that crap stash?

Hordez sucks because the rewards suck. What a waste of a weekend when we could have had war. We need more faction involved events not solo snore fests.

2 Likes

Serious question. Why does everyone seem so entitled and think they should be able to hit top milestone for free all the time? Can’t complete sr for free, cry. They place something at the 2 mil milestone that people actually want, cry. Can’t get to 200k in horde without popping a couple extra cans, cry. It’s ridiculous. They even give you a way to get cans that requires half the amount of coins as normal. (I wouldn’t get them that way as I need every token for gear but the point still stands) I’m sure I’ll get a lot of salt in return for this but damn, people be sounding like whiny little b*****s.

3 Likes

Great point!
Why do people think only their opinion matters?

ESPECIALLY if they want to have fun playing a game without spending thousands of dollars a year!!

2 Likes

I spent all my cans and reached the 200k. I still hate it. I was debating spending the cans, but I have a feeling the format will be different next time out. Either lower milestones or less time in between energy… and if it’s not, well they can keep their stash rewards.

1 Like

I’m still sitting on 6-cans. I think you have the right idea of using them all up now. Pretty sure I can hit the 150k mark with them and I’m also sure the next time I won’t be bothering at all with this hordez mode.

They do need to rethink some things here for sure but they won’t. They are far too pig-headed to learn from mistakes and too stubborn to make changes so I’m quite sure it will be exactly the same next time. The same insanely long timer and the same crap rewards.

The only reason I did is that I was #1 in my league and if I tanked the event I wouldn’t have been able to stay there. It’s not great but it’s not all bad and if they just make some much-needed tweaks it could be okay once a month just to break things up. It also needs to be no more than 24 hours. Three days of this was far too long.

1 Like

I think when they see that most players, even in diamond, haven’t hit the milestones they will have to adjust something. Only three in my diamond league. That’s crazy.

1 Like

None in my plat league

Bought a few refills huh?

League store 6 cans for 375 not thats much

League store is 2k a can. Need that for gear. I know one reason I’m short is because I haven’t figured out how to win every time but the milestones are way too high. Top guy in my league is only 125k

1 Like

Jus use this with ur walker team u will win easy
I test good walker team on my defense team then I use my cans i only last few time

1 Like

What’s with the sporadic difference between the milestones? Almost defies logic. 10, 25, 75, 120, 150, 175. What? Why?

1 Like