No free gold bar or pow token today

I opened the game this morning and no free hold bars or pow tokens today. I checked the offers column and there is no offer not even pain ones. Did it happen with anyone else?

1 Like

It dont connect to the server now when the game have server problem so yes happen to all

Think it’s because of the ongoing mesh error, most of my shit didn’t appear and were aberrant, including the raid log which showed a month old raids

Oh boy! I restarted the phone, cleared the cache, and restarted the game but to no avail. I raised a ticket. If the game is not conneting to the server, will I lose my progress in tournament road?

1 Like

Also I meant “paid” offers not “pain” offers :rofl:

1 Like

Depends on the problem with the server.
But it is only superslow and get wrongcodes becouse of to many tries to reach the server
I guessing shared webserver and the server is attacked by ddos

Oh NO!! why the ddos are attacking us!! kidding i am total noob about these things but i heard these things somewhere… no idea what are those though but hey I just want the game fixed :pensive:

1 Like

@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely when i click gold bar or POW Coin game is restarting. and i cant take gold bar or pow coin.
Player Name:Nephalem /gtk/
Faction:gokturkler
Region:adair
Device:
OS Version:android 8
Platform: android

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely Same problem, when i click the Gold brick bar or pow coin, game is restarting. İ cant take them. Nick name: venceremos. Region: Allen platform: android

@venceremos @nephalem Thanks for your report! We are aware of the issue when trying to claim the dailly gold bricks.

Please liaise directly with our customer support by following this link https://scopely.com/contact/ so they can help you further in solving this issue.

GR

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.