NO COMPENSATION FOR USERS WHOS GAME DIDNT WORK FOR 4/5 DAYS SCOPELY ARE A JOKE

You think this is fair?

1 Like

Please charge your battery :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

compensation wud b nice

1 Like

What are you wanting exactly? Your SC pulls you didn’t get to use?

Some people were locked out for 4 days that’s the road maps, SC pulls, event rewards, leagues it’s a lot really

2 Likes

They’d likely be four stars anyways so op didnt lose out

1 Like

Don’t understand why players are against compensation guess its only need when it effects you?
If this game give out compensation there would be alot less mistakes, bug, gates, lockouts and opportunist.

Just saying like

4 Likes

They did compensate. ToC got a wildcoin round.:joy:

1 Like

You guys are missing the point. I was also locked out for 4 days. I went from d5 to d1. That’s a huge lose in season tokens. Tokens used to buy gear. Gear used to level up toons. My training grounds all stopped cooking toons as I couldn’t get into the game and farm. I couldn’t war at all. Which means no milestone rewards and no rank rewards. What if the op was a monthly pass subscriber. 4 days is 280 coins. So yes the sc club pulls might have been all 4*'s, we will never know. But there is more then just those 4 pulls lost.

2 Likes

Oh, no doubt. Does scopely give a flying choco taco? Highly unlikely.

1 Like

Delicious :yum:

2 Likes

wtf lmao

1 Like

Sorry man, they were busy making OP toons and other “valuable improvements” to the game, you know that’s hard work :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:.

2 Likes

Im glad someone understands.:joy:

1 Like

Did you try turning it on and off…?

1 Like

Only one way to hurt them… stop spending

For people who suscribe (why?) to SC and couldn’t play longer than a day I think a compensation should be given out. Bunch of different energy cans for example.
For the rest who have waited longer than a day they do not deserve a compensation since it is a free game.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.