No coins for promotion

What are they doing … now 9 players will be promoting without coins😑

2 Likes

The whole reason they bought in this shitty new system was because people were farming too many coins. Hell… I could do nothing on my main, do 6 raids on one of my baby accounts and still pickup 700 coin. Thats what they wanted to stop.

2 Likes

Piss off everyone who did legit grind? Cause some got an easy 600 measly coins… stupidest mistake they’ve ever done

7 Likes

So I’ve stopped playing with my main which was somewhere in platinum and moved my baby account to gold III. I was supposed to get 1200 coins for this, but they are nowhere to be seen.

This is blocked now? No coins because my main is higher in leagues?

1 Like

Yep, you only get coins for your higher league

1 Like

Oh shoot. Then my little account will be dead now. Guess the whales have no need for plankton these days.

1 Like

Just noticed this as well. Got promoted from gold 1 to platinum in my level 17 Alt account showed 440 coins owing. Went to collect everything. No coins. Honestly the one good feature for low spenders or free to play players and they take it out. Honestly never met such a greedy ass company. If they spent half of the time they use patching these little things compared to improving the actual gameplay. They would get higher feedback in the play store. Honestly this has annoyed me so dahm much . It’s not fair.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree. Some people legitimately run more then one region including myself. The first week this came into play I went hard on my third region, got second in league for 1000 coins and got nothing besides the champion league rewards.

The idea around it was to allow actual players on their main accounts progress in leagues without being pitted against alts for the purpose of getting coins. Imagine you trying to get promoted but you are slammed with 30 alts who only play enough on that account to get coins easily and they get nothing busting their butt. Kinda like how we all are right now, it sucks, doesnt it?

If it stays like this next league I’m going to rage quit😂

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the purpose was to increase spending as everyone (who doesn’t cheat) is having to pay for more tickets to get rings they used to get at a much lower cost

2 Likes

I’m really confused. Most people in this thread seem to be discussing not getting coins from being promoted on a mini account, but that’s a completely separate issue to what the OP is saying.

The screenshots show 79 people will be promoted but only the top 70 getting coins. Which goes against:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.