No coin offers for war token?

where are the war token boxes last war? i’m waiting for them

1 Like

Save your coins the ascendables sucks and won’t be of any use.

3 Likes

Thats right

i want the yellow kal or green rick

1 Like

@JB.Scopely this is a couple of threads now any information about it there is people relying on this

6 Likes

Coins value decreased during last months, only real $$$ accepted.

1 Like

Well that’s a load of shit isn’t it what about The people that don’t spend guess scopley really don’t care

People that don’t spend are not so welcomed. You should know if you’re a long time player.

Green rick is sh##

1 Like

That is true but even spenders would rather use coins rather than money to finish the stash and use whatever toon is it as level up fodder

@GR.Scopely any news about war stash tokens @JB.Scopely

2 Likes

BUMP for interest

1 Like

Don’t think there gonna say anything but ridiculous how there is just over one day left and still no need or offers for them they don’t even reply to tags

1 Like

Sad. (7 char)

Yeah thanks for nothing scopley still no offers to get the last few and @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely have just gone awol so no information or nothing @LadyGeek

1 Like

I believe @Kodak_black and @Wanderer are the ones to take it to the team going forward

3 Likes

Thanks man and Well hopefully they see this and give us some information I feel like I already know the answer now it’s a shame nobody addressed the war stash offers earlier I’ve seen quite a lot of people wanting them but no we’re to be seen

Yes we are and we have tooken it to the team sorry for the inconveniences thank you for bearing with us.

2 Likes

Hopefully they listen I know quite a few that need between 2 and 10 tokens last war wasn’t to bad could get two tokens for something like 275 coins or around that figure but with time running out on the stash am not getting any hopes of finishing it

Honestly best route to go is not even to bother claiming them… I would rather get nothing than click that button 40 times

1 Like