Next war PLEASE NO MORE 16 REGIONS

No CRW is litteraly unplayable for most of players.For me THE BIGGEST issue is 16 Reggions in 1 group meanwhile rewards are crap and dissapointing(ive done 3 wars im ditting on 900 tokens…but somepeople get 25…).Whats the point of WAR when after 2 MONTHS!!! you get 25 supply depo points,benny or crap toon that you will never use even when its 6*…

For FK Sake BRING BACK OLD 8REGIONS PER GROUP

#PlayersUnited
#CloseTheGap
#FixYourGame

26 Likes

I’m more worried about your profile pic.
Whatever it is, it’s creepy.

2 Likes

Hopefully we get 32 regions next time!

2 Likes

Problem solved, CRW has been cancelled…

2 Likes

@LadyGeek your on the PC, this is a must that needs to be brought to the PC and taken care of as this will be best for all regions and players

2 Likes

Actually we need All out of war , I need to face the peoples I know from my region .

4 Likes

Your wish is granted. … no 16 regions.
Actually no regions since it’s canceled.

I miss the original 4 region crw when it got introduced, but yes I agree we need an aow or even a blitz

3 Likes

16 regions is a much better experience, because you’re much more likely to get an even, interesting matchup. 8 regions was almost always a completely one-sided stomping, in either direction.

1 Like

Yea…much better experience to leave this game

Increase to 24

@Bane @LadyGeek @Jboogie @QuickScope
could u guys please suggest scaling war rewards better if they stick to 16 regions? We are the #1faction in our region for war and have only had 1 pull from war tokens. The only reason we got that one was because of the AOW. Thanks again for stepping up on this. I’m sure you’re getting tons of requests and it will be difficult to keep up with everything

4 Likes

16 regions is nice for increasing the amount of players I’d prefer they increase rewards and the amount included in the rewards

4 Likes

I agree, rewards scale needs to change more than the number of regions needs to

Players: The recent f2p and legacy toons have been awful.
Scopely: Say no more! We have removed all free characters from the game! Keep on surviving!

1 Like

Hershel aint bad and i know I’ll get a lot of hate but i don’t mind romanov especially with arena he’s an okay back up toon

100% this get rid of 16v16 it fking sucks

1 Like

The problem was they add 8 more regions to war but didnt scale the prizes. I remember being to told to stop complaining and get good.

6 Likes

Ikr kill War kill the game, which they have done ATM

1 Like

I have no issue with 16 regions per se… but they absolutely need to scale rewards. It’s ridiculous #2 on a region will end out outside the top 30. Which are terrible rewards.