Next survival token wheel?

I have some money to throw at the hounds. Wanting to know when the next survival token wheel might come out.

1 Like

Did like 30 pulls on it and not a single ascendable on my main.

1 Like

Someone in my faction had monster luck. Fogured I’d give it a shot

1 Like

Only ascendable I got was Dev on a lower account when they gave those 100 tokens as “compensation” for that one thing they still have yet to properly compensate people for.

1 Like

15 dollars isn’t a whole three months worth of money. Keep spending sucker

1 Like

If you can get the pulls, do it. (Also post pull results if you decide to do it)

1 Like

He said some money and then claims its 15 buck :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Money is, after all, money. Wether it be 15 or 1,500, OP can spend it where they want.

1 Like

I spent 15 you can bet another 15 so I can have thirty. If you want

15 bucks ain’t gonna get you far lol all I’m saying

10 pulls are nothing. Doesn’t mean he is paying for them, could have saved up coins. That $100 was clearly hypothetically speaking…

1 Like

Ok I’ll answer all your quotes with context since you are obviously not getting it.

1. Keep spending sucker, just what it says.
  2. League coins.
  3. Hypothetical, plus I’m not actually buying anything (unlike you lmao)
  4. Also league coins oh my god
  5. Who wouldn’t?

Or why not make Survival Tokens a Permant Wheel with Good Characters in it, a chance to get Tokens
as a Reward without buying them and a Monthly Refresh of the Wheel… Oh, Sorry it’s late, I forgot we’re
talking about Scipely here:

Make Survival Tokens a Wheel with Semi-Okay Characters, only Tokens aviable via purchase and it
never refreshes.

Yea. I’d like it if it was permanent

Prostitutes for me plz

1 Like

i like the wheels personally, its not as expensive when you catch the right deal. issue is i still pull shit everytime. last wheel i got dev, yeah exactly pile a turd

1 Like

giphy11

I would like scopely to stop with rng shit.

But that’s never gonna happen.

Again out of context. You are really good at not getting the whole picture. I wasnt talking about my 15 dollars, i was talking about the hypothetical 100 dollars. Bro, wake up.

1 Like

Bro these are the best wheels ever, two white shivas! Too bad Scopely are giving her for free maybe now :frowning:

1 Like