Next promo tobin

tobin-weapon
Source: https://www.thewalkingdeadroadtosurvival.com

3 Likes

Lydia got a new boo thing.

2 Likes

Seriously whats up with all the beast blue toons?? Can we share the love across the rainbow please @JB.Scopely

1 Like

Godamn 700% to two!

10 Likes

First of all, bye bye reds.

Second, I like how they’re now making 3*s 6 star. Now, can I have my man-crush Axel up next on the list?

10 Likes

Awesome. Finally straying away from Jesus and Sandy galore. Refreshing to see Tobin up there now

3 Likes

On an damage toon?!

1 Like

The P2W version of league Tara lol

8 Likes

Yea,pretty much

My thoughts exactly.

Don’t see the need for another heavy hitting blue. Pass. Good toon though.

1 Like

Anyone else thinking what I’m thinking?

He has my team build wheels turning fast

Eh it’s alright can be taken down with bleed and burn easily

Idk why, but the design is just lazy. He adds a jacket,gun, and (knee thing) and boom Tier 4 were done. He’s a good character, but make him LOOK good.

I think he looks pretty good. Straight out of the comics. I prefer the comic accurate looks to the crappy made up outfits.

1 Like

Not to be a nitpicker, but Scopely could easily have given him a gun with a shield on it, if they wanted it to magically block stuff. Those types of things exist. Just look at Blackbeard in Rainbow Six.

1 Like

Holy shit, that’s OP.

Well atleast, looking at Tobins Comic Lifespam, Allen’s defenitly up for a 6* so that’s one plus from this OP Promo :grin:

Cool enough toon, but it’s not like reds are hard to kill lol. Doesn’t displace Dwight/double Michonne unfortunately so I imagine most will pass on him.

1 Like