Next Promo: Elena

Yeah so she looks kinda good, but for gods sake stop making new status effects, the one here is “exhaust” wat the fck can it be?

2 Likes

But are the stats only good because of the rings? Because rings add different stats to different characters.
Meaning she could be trash that you’ll need to wait a few years to get those stats.

She has like 1550 base atk, and her weapon gives 30% atk & focus for 8 turns

1 Like

Shhhh Red don’t say that, they’ll give her 1400 bleed to all… lol
#promosgetallthelove
#idontknowhowtohashtag

3 Likes

Hopefully they havent already seen it, then again they’re rarely on the forums anyway lol.

She could have gen 1 stats and I’d still use her. 3 turns of 100% heal reduction to possibly the whole enemy team is good. Plus, Lacerator with bleed teams means you could possibly just build her as tank as still do well.

1 Like

Waaahoooo. Finally a development that really helps to bridge the ever widening gap between f2p and P2P. (Have you notice p2p auto capitalises?) another insult to the PU movement. @playerscouncil. First chance to explain how much scopely are missing the point. #speakforus. #fixyourgame. #playersunited

Except she’s a premier toon so it really isn’t helping f2p.

They aren’t going to stop making promos. Promos like this one are fine. She’s balanced. And certainly not OP.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s fine except that they just lied another time with her, odds remain unchanged and you can still pull 4 stars

I missed that? Where did they mention that?

They mentioned that on the content refresh post

That promo wheels are taking out 4 stars? I missed that. Might as well. No difference in five star and four stars.

Yeah, and that the odds for pulling an ascendable toon are bumped to 10%

Ok your getting those confused

They never said anything about the promo wheel removing anything you said, in fact never even mentioned the promo wheel in that post

1 Like

^ yeah those were gonna stay the same

Oh thanks I was confused with the french translation of the promo wheel

I don’t remember that either but to be honest, four stars are basically now like two stars. I’m feeding them to level due to the basic token change. I think it would be a good move for sure to just make it five stars and above.

The 4 stars were being removed in the prestige wheel, not premier. Premier wasn’t mentioned.