Next Events - Thread?

Hey Shane…I dont see the thread with the next events here…should we look in the old forum?

0 Likes

Calendar Disappearance?
What is T7 gear?

Its here:

4 Likes

Should be at the top of the announcements section!

1 Like

Can i suggest that Scopely put upcoming event information directly in the game app? Believe it or not, many players do not use the forums.

4 Likes

They will do what they think is best when they thinks it’s best.

0 Likes

Yes!

I’m looking forward to show off the prizes all shiny-like.

We have a big event coming up like — tomorrow so I’ve been busy like crazy but I promise I will get it there!

2 Likes

Shane will u be sharing prizes prior to events going live?

1 Like

It sure would be nice to know the prizes alittle in advance so we can plan for what event we want to try for rather than having to visit the vk Russian site to see what prizes that are going to be its very sad that they put something out before scopely does for example

0 Likes

Hang tight there is an event coming soon!!! :bat: :candy: :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

0 Likes

So I’m guessing a Halloween event with those “A New Threat” toons?

1 Like

Ooooh new threat event?

0 Likes

Hi would it be possible to find out what time events start as well? For instance the SR today what time is that supposed to begin?

1 Like

I agree I was not excited about the screwdriver event either. The quantities needed for anything other than the basic prize was unrealistic you would have to spend all of your free time and then some in order to gather enough screwdrivers to collect all of those. Having said that I was excited about getting to night vision goggles and too long coats from the pulls :slight_smile: now if only we could get something to get flak jackets and wool beanies on a regular basis that would be incredible I have so many characters I can’t do anything with.

0 Likes

Yep I completely agree. I just thought it was an unrealistic expectation once again by scopely.

0 Likes

Halloween–ish!

Not specifically halloween branded. But something dark and… villainous.

1 Like

#NewThreat

0 Likes

23h00 heure francaise

0 Likes

Is the new event starting today or tomorrow?

0 Likes

Rds commencera à 23h00 heure fr (UTC +2)

0 Likes

Should be today!

Double checking.

Updated: ~2PM is the SR
Later tonight should be the big themed event.

2 Likes