Next char on ascendables list

Ok scopely, it has been almost 3 weeks ago since we had lori as the newest ascendable. When are we finally going to get info on the next one? Maybe with every release of a new 6* ascendable from the list, at least tell us which will be the next one. If it take a month to roll out a new one, we’ll finally see all somewhere next year.

But at least if we know which one’s next all the time, we know if we should save benedicts and ascendable tokens or we can just spend them. Now you might either wait in the hopes for the next one to be duane for example, while you wait to ascend another fast character. Also, if we know which will be next, you’ll build a hype here, people will get excited.

@Shawn.Scopely @kalishane

2 Likes

We JUST got spencer, who is ascendable from the old tough spencer. Plus, MOST players haven’t gotten Lori yet, since most players aren’t paying and this won’t get her for a couple more days.

2 Likes

Yeah another week. Sigh.

Ita been 3 weeks, when are we finally getting info on the next one…lmfao is this real? Best laugh I’ve had all day.

1 Like

Spencer wasnt on the list, was he? Correct me if i am wrong. The old list we fully finished now?

5 Likes

I understand why kalishane just remove some threads

1 Like

Spencer wasn’t on the list no.

Spencer isn’t f2p
Lori 5* version is available ascending 4*

1 Like

Wanderer

Wanderer

Wanderer

Please

1 Like

Yeah but overall fewer F2P reds than other colors. World needs balance, not just blue blue blue.

next is probably dwight since he’s the last one from old list

That was the blue Dwight given out as part of the event, the old list is finished now

This dwight was not a legacy toon, so no its not out yet

They corrected it he was changed, the OG Dwight is now apart of the new list. The old list was the current 6* dwight that’s already out.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.