@JB.Scopely

• P2p 6*
  • Legancy 6*

0 voters

Plese scopes look at this

Scopes will not look at this much less actually acknowledge it lol

Legancy?

f2p from list

Scopley will be delighted to see 29% of their customer base want more premier toons to buy.

The other 71% can take a running jump off the nearest multi story car park for all they care.

Personally, I can’t wait for the first Legancy 6* to be released

It is time to use my Subaru Legancy and drive to the cinema for watching Tron:Legancy

To the encouragement for voting here, to bring scope to a decicion which one next:

Andrea and Duane were released about 2 weeks apart. Unless the remaining legacy toons were promised before the end of the year - I don’t recall that - I wouldn’t expect another legacy before November.

you guys think red conrad will be assendable in the near future? need a red shield toon

1 legacy and 1 p2p per week would be good.

We’ve had two now this month. As much as I would like them to keep up with releasing Legacy toons at a faster rate. I’m fully expecting another 2 month wait till the next one… I hope I’m wrong.

I honestly thought it said which do I think will happen instead of which do I want. You also forgot a third option. The rare f2p event six star

If he does become ascendable, I hope Priya gets it too. She’s also in the league store and would most likely be a beast.

He isn’t on the list of upcoming ascendable legacy. So doubtful

The only remaining toon I have off the list is Carley and with like 4 or 5 toons left still to come out and several months before they make a new list, I don’t even care anymore.

Popular today

You know when I clicked on this Topic I hoped for a real vote who should be next (annoyed grummel)

cant wait till they release another p2p, and u create another thread complaining about.

Blue dwight please

where is this list at?