New yellow Rick

Wow. Just wow. You really nailed it there, this character is so good. Nothing to say right there well designed character and can be considered as a F2P one, so that’s awesome.

Cheers.

15 Likes

For once, awesome!

4 Likes

He is very good, besides the bound weapon (fk earl). But, we need more offense legacies. On defense, hes just more alice/harper/alpha food.

7 Likes

Yes, a f2p defender. A nice meat hunk for Chris and friends to beat up on and serve as a good laugh as to how flimsy defenses are. He’s going to be ripped to shreds by spenders and non-spenders alike, the only thing that could save him is a Human Shield. Oh, that’s right! Fast Andrea is “f2p” :wink:

4 Likes

Well im gonna try on a def with donny so i dont think shawn will like it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Shawn will knock him out round 3 easily

7 Likes

But I do think he’d be good on a offense

1 Like

You know what…
I think he was removed from 5 wheel xD*

My all out war rick isnt showing legend yet

Mine either

Essentially, any counter trait will knock any character out by turn 3, cool.

7 Likes

Haters gonna hate, smh

3 Likes

Its not about hate, its about legacy needs in the current, top-tier meta. :man_shrugging:

He’s in prestige wheel

I got him from that flut “mistake” many moons ago.

5 Likes

He’s pretty dope. And on the right set up I can see him being a pain in the arse.

Realy…when hes behind a shield plus hos guardian…i guess u dont have him…my guess is Zeke is now obsolete. But i also guess nothing free is good

1 Like

Can be extracted in the chips of heartbreak

1 Like

Wow, someone got triggered

1 Like

People never agree with what they get. The truth is noticed an improvement by scopely, as it is releasing ascendable faster and is covering the needs of the player base. Now it’s hard to cover all the points but it’s a good start

3 Likes