New years resolutions Done

You do realize a new ps4 game is 60 to 100 bucks. 4 to 5 map packs 15 bucks each. And a yearly pass is 100. That’s 275. 00 cash. For a year of good fun.
Scopleys game. 4 years of struggle. 4 grand. I still suck. Never pulled a priemuim good toon. Never came in first. I wrote support there clueless. But reminds me to keep surviving. Yesterday I was tempted to do a 80 pull on the new priemuim toon but deleted the game instead. O. 0 yup bye bye.
Funny ur game is dying, but ur telling me to survive.
OK check it it’s 2020. Scopley u need to hear facts so u can recalibrate ur game.
STOP TRUMPING UR TOONS 1 MONTH AFTER U SELL THEM.
Yes its a war game. But the war is not with ur loyal customers. U lost focus somewhere hopefully this will be the post that wakes u up.
You have screwed up too many times to act like everything is copastetic.
Coin loaded accounts, toon loaded accounts, coin wheels, woc compromised. Glitches, and when u say u fixed n caught the people cheating. I find proof. That u didn’t get all the cheater’s cause they spent what they stole. Good grief. And I still see no help for those that didn’t cheat. So let’s just piss on the loyal folk. Right? It seems everytime a new update drops I find myself getting buried by ranks higher then me.
2020 PUT UR CUSTOMERS FIRST WE PAY UR BILLs
2020 GIVE US OUR NEW GOLD BAR TOON PLEASE
2020 Stop releasing updates that are not ready.
Ty for ur time. And have a blessed year. And always rem scopley try to Keep surviving :slight_smile:

10 Likes

This is true but scopely its trash company.

1 Like

Scopley ain’t worry about the game . Actually they wanted to kill the game a while now .
If Mercer ain’t a clue. I can’t find a better one .
Just wait until a toon with all teammates get focus and stun resist .
Or all enemies get 1k exhausted damage at the beginning of the wave.

1 Like

Not to mention the last promo 3k trauma. Recover penalties toons are cancers in your defense.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.