New Years hats issue

I finished the last new year hat road map and went to claim my box in the museum. Game crashes and the museum only says I have 12 hats… this is getting old

Wow if I paid all that money and couldnt finish I would go aprsh1t.

2 Likes

Waiting for scopely support to say that I never finished it or something lol

I finished mine

And good for you? this has nothing to do with the post.

This is bad but nothing forum can fix
Mail support

How much did it end up costing you?

1 Like

Seriously tell us

Yea 5k is a decent amount but not worth the amount it prob costed esp I’d rather spend that money on something that I dont get ripped off on on a daily basis

Essentially $40 every 3 days to do that roadmap…plus the $24 for subscription.

Depends if the rng is on your side with that bag you get with the offer

Yup I was just curious I bought the bag twice then said f*ck this? But good on ya for completing it i had the money i would of done it. Just holidays cleaned me out

Hey @Carnage Please contact our customer support by following this link https://scopely.com/customer-support/ so they can have a look at this particular issue for you.

Note: Remember to provide them your account code if possible. (you will find this code in the following format within your player profile in the game (XXX-XXX-XXX)]

GR

will there be any opportunities to pick up 1 more before the collection ends asking for a friend

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.