New Year Roadmap Event

Greetings Survivors,

2020 is coming & great rewards await! Join the New Year Roadmaps Event & head into the new year in dominating fashion!

• Start: December 27, 2019 12pm PST
  • End: January 9, 2020 12pm PST
  • Collection End: January 10, 2020 12pm PST

Each day during this event, there will be 2 daily Roadmaps: Tiara & New Year providing different enemy compositions for players to fight against. Through the duration of the event, players will be given a variety of rewards through the Roadmap themselves including S-Class Shards.

The Tiara Roadmaps will reward 1 Tiara per Roadmap and will require World Energy.

The premium New Year Roadmaps (Hard) will reward 1 New Year Hat per Roadmap and will require the following:

• 2020 Glasses to unlock and will be provided for Survivor Club Members in the Featured Section in the Shop.
    * Non-members can purchase 2020 Glasses in the Offers section in the Shop.
  • Caramel Apples will be required in the Roadmap and will be available in the Offers section in the Shop.

Two Collections will start with the Event & will end 24 hours after the last Roadmap ends.

• Collection 1: “Tiara” Collection
    • The Tiara Collection will require 13 Tiaras to complete.
    • Reward: 390 S-Class Shards
  • Collection 2: “New Year Hat” Collection
    • The New Year Collection will require 13 New Year Hats to complete.
    • Reward: 5,000 S-Class Shards

Go now & get the rewards to help you dominate your foes in 2020!

GR

5 Likes

Another p2w event… Gap is wayy Too big between ftp and p2w, again, y’all are really stupid aren’t you? And just to add on top of this disaster there is a 30 collectible box in the rm too but it’s worthless considering p2p also have TWO crates of 130 collectibles in their rm, so they get a grand total of 9870 shards, which is basically a s class while ftp get a total of 1230 shards which is not even a 6* version of a Spending-Class. I don’t see this game lasting long

70 Likes

Look like 2020 is a good year to retire.

65 Likes

Hi @gr. this may be a stupid question, but what I do I get if I complete either roadmap? What is the reward?

2 Likes

Wtf and rewards ? Another paid event.

4 Likes

Yay. More roadmaps to grind.

10 Likes

What is the prizes of the routes?nothing?another paid event?free S toon? What is this event.

5 Likes

GR please and the prizes what is?new toon S free or thash rewards?

1 Like

Domination? Is the gimp suit included?

1 Like

How bout 2000 for the tiara
If your gonna give 5k to paying people
Ppl who don’t pay should not get literally nada
Mind you saying that it’s… Up to 5000 and its all rng
Just the gap between 390 and 5k is a gap wider
Than my ex “freinds” kitty kat if you cacth my drift

14 Likes

I presume choice box shards. Can you specify which shards are available? Princess and Mercer included?

3 Likes

Yay for p2w events. They’re just making me spend less and seriously thinking about jacking this game in.

Double level up mission was another nail in the coffin

3 Likes

GR came here only to take your ideas and make paid events to scopely

2 Likes

More of the same. Sooooo nothing “new” in the new year.

1 Like

Do not forget to include to level up player level 17 times in these roadmaps. :wink:

5 Likes

sighs why ? why can’t you have an event that can be for all ?

5 Likes

Yeah might be better if we all chip in and get them a “cabin in the woods” for nye😉

1 Like

I agree with all of you as well. Too many P2P events recently. There should be a better balance. If there is one P2P event (i.e. princess), then next one should be a more casual F2P one.

4 Likes

4 Likes