New wheel... More deception

If I get a free pull before the 18 days are over, I call my 4th blue Dwight because scopely love to shoot dupes on my account :expressionless:

4 Likes

Blue Dwight is a pretty decent dupe to have

2 Likes

Not after the 3rd one and definitely not if I can’t even tier 4 his 5* version my since scopely hide the gear :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

This is new wheel?

Someone spend 11k coins and pull for a guaranteed

And what did he get

Only decent toons I saw there are Jesus and Violet, maybe Glenn

Took my shot and hit the jackpot

16 Likes

Why does the thanks giving wheel have Christmas characters… Smh

1 Like

Wheel looks decent. At least this should be war rewards.

2 Likes

Romanov and Garrett are pretty good too. The rest is outdated, easily obtainable through other methods or just straight up garbage.

1 Like

I actually need Siddiq :confused:

I did hit the jackpot few weeks ago

3 Likes

And who says this will be war rewards?

1 Like

No one. I said should be. What else they gunna give 5* tokens? Lol yeah right thanks but no thanks.

Even if they do don’t expect they give 100 with 1 War. Probably 1st place gonna get 50 and the next war should be crw which we’ll end up at 25-10 and get 25 tonens lol

Which part of this wheel is deception…? Or are we just people who don’t know what words mean.

8 Likes

18 days. Hopefully get at least one pull. Guess we will have to wait and see…

I got the surprise box first try got the 100 tokens, I’ve wanted her for ages and I’m glad she’s the 6* edition

5 Likes

People buying the gamble box and getting a pull?
Really

Like people say pic or it didn’t happen and by that I mean a pic of the surprise box open.

Always pics up of up lucky pulls to make others go quick I may go have a gamble at it the wheels paying out spend spend spend.