New weapon offer ( post your pulls)

what do you think the chances are for getting a stun gun? They could’ve add the percentage of stun too,my guess it’s probably 1% for stun and 49% for impair

I actually would if they added that percentage

I had stun. 1 other fac mate as well. Its giving stuns.

Still would rather get an impair riffle than that crappy green weapon or the tokens.

I would spend less money in world cans to get the pk/dt and craft one. 1 out of 25 should give you whatever you need imho

GUYS 2 PEOPLE GOT STUNS ITS GIVING OUT STUNS HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE BUY THEM ALL!

This offer happened after I got this lol

Can’t open the image

Don’t… lol… They’re giving out so many PK/DT that you’ll get one eventually.

I fixed it

Bought 2 - got melee and stun

Agreed. Plus, me personally, I love the satisfaction of finally crafting one after trying so hard. Just feels like I earned it.

I have 8 stun guns and 2 impair on defends I hope I get the fkn impair lol

Yeah fml

everysingle person ive seen buy has gotten stun or revive, would be your luck to get tokens

unfortunately they put this offer in new regions, cant they just leave it out for new ones, nothing like the top whale of a new region with stun and impair right away

Stun and impair are both good, hell you could argue impair is better as it lasts longer and stops ap gain entirely… while stunned characters gain ap if attacked.

Got the one I wanted

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)