New war wheel! Who would you like to see?

So assuming this new war wheel is introduced in the coming weeks with the promise it caters towards the meta, who would you like to see in the wheel. For me, my dream toons as of now would be Alice, Diego and Amber, but who would you like to get?

1 Like

yellow Zeke, blue negan, rose, Harlen obviously no use to anyone but the ones I dont have from gen 1 6*

1 Like

The only toons that will matter in the next few months are s class so it’s probably pointless.
Out of the 6* toons though Amber is the one I’d want most!

3 Likes

I have a few doubts in the concept that Scopely has of “strong and relevant”, because I doubt that they put Ryan, Ellie, Zachary, Jessie, Raven or things like that

7 Likes

Bring back yellow Kal and Vincent

2 Likes

Tough Andrea , alert Eugene, strong Victor, fast yumiko

1 Like

Gator, Dev & Shane.

3 Likes

Zach,red negan. Get 2 premier toons inthere

1 Like

Blue negan is useful in the right setup… I use him with zach, and either yellow shiva or Davie for a bleeder team and negans stun comes in handy. With bac for nuet/confuse/ap down my team can beat most… Might take 12 turns, but we can keep them controlled and bleed them out

I’d like to see some newer toons with lead skills.

S class wheel won’t happen so at least give players some new roster options.

1 Like

red negan, doc steve, raven, frost S CLASS, priya S CLASS, pete S CLASS, erika, lydia, amber, harper, diego, laopo, hengyen, raulito

Mia and amber

All op premiers.
Red negan, Mia, Lydia,
Harrison, Sherry.
Raven,Elle,
And more good strong toons
Zach too.

1 Like

Doc Stevens and Diego are the two most important non S class toons… hopefully these two are on there.

1 Like

I kinda want to see michelle in honestly. I’ve Gerber but many of my fac mates opted for mods instead. Her leader skill is still the best of the bunch and her kit is still incredibly strong

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind seeing any gen 2 character (Donny, Michelle, Rick, Douglas, etc.).

1 Like

Can’t do shit without any accendnace medals

1 Like

These 2, doc stevens is a game changer. Leads like diego, alice, harrison and even michelle would help many. Zach, mia, amber, raven, ellie, negan, wayland, are some good ones also. Only toon id really want at this point is doc stevens, other than that its s class all the way. Depending on the s class war toon, that is what i will be going for.

:rofl: scopely get apex some damn medals already :rofl:

2 Likes