NEW VK LEAKS AND QUILLS

They finally added a toon I have.
Raulito.
S class raulito

And kyle (Dont have him oof)

Scopely why the fuck couldn’t you made the silver quill 800k. Without YGL it’s gonna be hard to hit 2.1 mil Any who. Im happy as fuck they added raulito (Im trying to get him to T3 before the collection so I can get his ass leveled and keys for pete) I wont be on the forums as I got exams and to study for em.

8 Likes

Have you seen that spreadsheet that says which missions trigger ygl?

No. Sadly not.

6 Likes

I hope its a joke. 1 silver for 2.1, when everyone struggle with empty rooster, no trainers as reward, no proper deals, with 1-2 star chars you cant level the s class anymore or you need thousands. Game economic got destroyed with s class era, no gears, no trainers, no way to catch up with f2p players

8 Likes

Who is VK and how do they keep getting these leaks? I’ve been curious about this for a while.

They datamine the game.

Thats the only way.

1 Like

So this raulito collection will be same as pete was? There will be a premier to pull 6 star raulito and it will go only with 6 star and no s class?

1 Like

There ‘should’ be 2 collections for Raulito, the same as it is with Pete. 250 cakes for the S-class at T4 L90 and 500 for the 6* at T4 L90.

1 Like

Lame that there’s no longer any dual collections. I got both Raolito and Kyle

1 Like

Try asking in ur fac. I don’t know how to send it on here. I only got it on line.

Did you get a lucky pull?

Saved up enough coins for a guaranteed Kyle, but ended up getting him in my first 40.

1 Like

Vk is just a random app like Facebook that is so much used in Russia and those Individuals just got a page in vk and posting leaks

1 Like

But u already know the third box with 3200 is gone, u just wasted ur coins for a random 6*

1 Like

I had actually pulled Kyle way before when 3rd box was still a thing. And I didn’t pull him because I wanted the S-class collectibles, I got him because I actually like his kit and he’s been so useful so far.

To make it a bit more explicit: Scopely put the event information, toon data etc. into the game before the event starts/toon releases, usually for straightforward reasons (e.g. so that the event can start on time even if no one at Scopely is present). But if the data is on your local device, there are ways to get at it ahead of time - some games, you can hack to make them believe the event is already running, others you can examine the files directly to get at relevant info.

VK is a Russian version of facebook, that various hacker groups use. They offer help with cheating, and as an additional service/advertisement provide such datamined information. Within this community, VK usually refers to these groups.

[ETA] also @ChaosShooter28, turns out I was right a week ago that we should see Raulito or Hengyen in a week or two. Good for you that you got the ascension going then! Mine is still 5* maxed, but he’ll be perfect to get 3 mil on both levelups for event stuff, and maybe some Guo cards.

6 Likes

12 Likes

Good luck with your exams man I did my re sits in November hope you get what you are looking for pal

1 Like

man i have both of them max as a 6* i couldda benefitted from the 3200 collection. unless you need s class raulito…