Today we are going to discuss a new status effect that has just entered the game on Mr Jones! Let’s do a quick rundown of what the ability does so you can properly play around it!
After a specified amount of turns, the afflicted character is automatically killed unless healed for a specified total of %HP prior to the duration expiring.
Here’s an example:
The above Rush means that the enemy player needs to heal 200% before 3 turns is up or the enemy dies outright!
- "Heal Over Time effects DO count towards the cumulative healing amount for Infection.
- Ignores any active buffs / debuffs when killing an affected target. (This is to avoid any “when taking damage” or similar damage-reliant effects from triggering or influencing the
- Can be recovered from by “recover all penalties” and “recover from Infection” effects.
- If Heal Reduction is present on the infected character, and a heal were to attempt to heal (e.g. - existing HoT before the Heal Reduction application), then the heal does NOT count towards the Infection percentage (since the character did not receive the heal).
- Infection damage does not grant AP from the damage.
- Faction Bosses are immune / 100% resistant to Infection
- Walker Horde Turrets are immune to Infection
- Walkers are immune to Infection