New sr hard tournament

Hey,
I recently started to play again with a new acc after a couple of years or playing. I play in Dyer which is a pretty new region. And all i can say that the new SR hard tournament is total bs. I start to struggle in bronze already.
How can they do the same tournament throughout all region. Old region would be fine but most i my will struggle to finish silver.
Scopely get your shit together.

3 Likes

Yeah I thought it would be all 3 running concurrently with different prizes and milestones. I thought you might have to choose your path and lock you out of other 2 which could add some intrigue. Yeah I was dumb and this sucks.

10 Likes

I like the idea but maybe instead of locking You In You complete normal mode then you complete hard mode and work your way to nightmare mode

3 Likes

In other words they didn’t add anything lol

6 Likes

That would be great. Now they just piss on the new and weak players. Totally understandable for the old players

2 Likes

This guy has it right. Let’s run all three survival roads. Start at normal, then hard and finally nightmare. Give it about 4-5 days. Ultimate SR

1 Like

The current “hard” survival road is asinine. The people running this game aren’t actually stupid. So, you have to ask why they run it in such a way that discourages play?

They added the hard mode, we already had the other to modes

Can’t wait to see Nightmare Mode :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

We’ve had it before. You need a big wallet to get very far…

3 Likes

Why do scopely introduce super-impossible before ok if you’ve been playing for two years?

I agree it’s way too hard for your casual player and shouldn’t be the only thing going on.

1 Like

Maybe you should be able to choose your difficulty, again not Rocket Science Scopley🤗

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.