NEW SEASON STORE LEAKS!

They added Jiafeng. A toon in cakes! This may be good or bad since they usually stop putting a league toon in cakes. But any who here we are

Im gonna buy Jiafeng, Maggie, And Abel.

5 Likes

I’m surprised jiefeng is there in the right set up she is still an assume toon

3 Likes

I hope they keep putting her in the cakes. Cause my theory is. They put normally velvet cake toons in leagues and then they remove them from velvet and stop putting them in. We seen zander in cakes but we don’t see him anymore.

My theory will or will not be true if they put Jiafeng in there again.

New velvet toons are priya and s class priya and wayland payback.

2 Likes

Red velvet cake toon is always the one that is on (re)promo that week, They are unlikely to put up toons that are in the league store, because no one in their right mind would pull for them.

Good news for you though: As I suspected, they will start doing second repromos for base Stoons. Priya now, but this suggests that you will be able to cash in on your Raulito a second time in a couple of weeks. Just make sure you keep him as base 6*. or can get the Stoon to T4L90 in time.

3 Likes

I dont have priya yet. Only 2k cones.

Im gonna max jiafeng out incase they put her up in the collection. Zander and Jiafeng may be put in the collection.

1 Like

We also haven’t seen other characters that aren’t in league that were in cakes for a while, such as Holly.

For cakes, they could be only putting up characters that players might spend on as a promo toon, like Zach/Doc Stevens.

1 Like

https://forums.scopely.com/t/season-9-toon-leaks/88866/29

2 Likes

I wish they would of did this.
Add 3 5* a season exclusive 2 toons.
and trainer bags with level up trainers, gear, ar and active trainers, and s class shards.

There’s 0 chance of her going in the cake collection.

3 Likes

I hope they put raulito in I need to cash him to get a second version than a s class.

Likely in a few weeks.

1 Like

“MFW I SPENDED OVER 20K COINS TO GET A SECOND ONE AND NOW THEY ARE FREE”

2 Likes

Every time. It happened with Zach, Bruce Allen Cooper, and Camila

1 Like

Wish I could get two jiafengs

Well, anyone have leaks on Season 9 Toons? Abel is a pretty ok toon for F2P but any other 2 toons?

yes, they will be members of the company scopely turned into zombies;)

1 Like

No vk leaks yet.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Wow, we’re getting jiafeng? Nice

7 Likes