New season remove territory trophies

Please for the sanity of this game, REMOVE territory trophies from leagues. Please!!! @JB.Scopely

4 Likes

Also, remove League Trophies from Territories please!

2 Likes

I think that’s what I meant :joy::joy:

1 Like

Or give trophies for clearing walkers also. And or holding territories.

3 Likes

Relax! Please don’t tell them to remove territory trophies! They help me gain slightly more trophies to get in a better rank. Smh…

2 Likes

Well if they removed them for everyone then everyone would be in the same boat. Trophies has absolutely destroyed territories, not to mention the 20 pop ups Everytime I log on. Leagues aren’t that important. The difference in coins per league is negligible.

1 Like

You get awesome season end rewards though.

The pop-ups from territories are relentless since League play started. Not just logging on but while doing things in the game a territory is taken, contested or lost there goes the pop up for it covering the screen and stopping what you are trying to do. In setting you can edit out all other type of game notifications except territories. They need to change this now.

1 Like

Yes please remove them! Instead give out trophies on daily survival road like someone else suggested

1 Like

What do territory trophies have to do with league tokens? Nothing.

Everyone: Remove territory trophies!
Scopely:

Everyone:
Scopely: Avert your fears we have removed those pesky coins!

3 Likes

I approve this message. Though I do love the chaos/drama it brings.

2 Likes

I agree with this message. Let’s take territories back from the walkers.

Yes please remove trophies from the territories. Everyone’s tired of Walker’s & Snow in there.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.