New "S-Class" Fighter: Pete Anderson

Because they don’t give a fuck. It’s truly that simple.

6 Likes

I love how the first 7star toon they introduce to the game is 100% pay to win

They dont even saturate the game with a free one first, nope just throw P2W garbage at us

10 Likes

Thank you and goodnight…:wave:

3 Likes

They don’t even give out shitty f2p toons, you think they going to release the best character in the game for free? What company do you think we’re dealing with :joy::joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

Scopely’s over here making 7 stars while the rest of us are still waiting for them to fix the territory bugs that have been around for years.

15 Likes

Again you dont understand anything😂
Just go pull your new toon mr whale

1 Like

Your probably the most unrealistic person here. BMW going to come out with a brand new car. Give it out for free first to not make the other cars look so shitty.

4 Likes

I’m not a whale and I won’t pull for him. Perhaps you should read more posts. I already wrote this toon is pathetic.

2 Likes

When they dropped 6*s, they made them accessible to f2p

When they drop 7*s, they make them strictly p2w

r/wooosh dude

And that is how you finally put the dagger in the back of s dying game. Smh

5 Likes

maybe road maps for this toon should be part of the sc membership

1 Like

Glad I stopped spending on this game. Awesome job alienating the majority of your players.

4 Likes

They aren’t calling this 7 stars. You can call it that but they aren’t.

1 Like

I bet we won’t get a single 7 star made for f2p until a year or 2 from now, considering the game lasts this long.

2 Likes

Nintendo and Sony will be joining in the clapping of mobile games, I’m really checking out the switch lite, zelda and super smash bros here i come! Will be spending my money there or on steam instead of mobile “games”

5 Likes

For 6s they made a batch of them, even an event to get Zeke, it looked like they kind of cared

With this, they just drop the bomb and say pay 2 win only :joy:

5 Likes

Someone SS ricky throwing a fit over the TOC and saying “I’m not defending them anymore”

2 Likes

Again you don’t know how to read. Go look at my first post. But to ask for the best character in the game for free… okay. Wake up. They give legacies once every three months.

1 Like

Nah forget territories, you need to grind harder for more „chances“ to pull for items which might give you a „chance“ to get one of those shiny museums toons. :rofl::ok_hand:t3:

Oh and don’t forget these crazy Pathway event missions in between. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::boom:

3 Likes

Lmao where the hell am I defending them? Look at my first post. I just can’t stand wild posts. “Give me him for free”. Okay lol

3 Likes