New S class Christa maxes?

Seen 3 of the new S class Christa at max tier max level, got to be hackers right?!

7 Likes

tier 1 level 90 is max for tier one so no it sounds normal.

6 Likes

‘Max tier, Max level’
Tier 4
Level 150…

6 Likes

Got any screen shots of them.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s not right, knifes haven’t been on sale YET

2 Likes

I have seen some unicorns last night

3 Likes

I’ve seen them too and I’ve been told they can’t be there yet but yet I’ve seen them

Screen shot it so Scopely can give then a weekend break since we all know they will only get a slap on the wrist

1 Like

here we are still not pics… just all talk for now

1 Like

They are probably scopely employees.
Years ago when raids was the event that made money, scopely would use characters not released yet and dominate the event.
It is known as “salting the pot” it causes people to think they are not doing enough or good enough so they spend\try harder.
One of the worst parts was when they got caught and months later apologized the did not give the rewards earned by the true winners.

6 Likes

this was a level up with shiva and it only happened one time and they did compensation for it

It was raids but they probably did\do shady shit with level ups also.
And No they did not reward the real winners.

2 Likes

they did in the case i am speaking of

shady AF

source? that’s pretty hard to believe

1 Like

It is not hard to believe.
Ask any long term forum member.
Sadly they started these new forums to wipe away all trace of the hundreds of shady shit they’ve done. So it’s not possible to link to the posts about it or their apologies for doing it.
But like I’ve said the very few remaining long-term forum members will remember.

4 Likes

R&D + P (Research & Development + Profit)

1 Like

I know it sounds crazy but over the years they have done borderline\straight up illegal stuff.
Most players probably don’t realize that scopely was started and run by the ex lawyers and bankers of Zynga, not gamers, developers, or players of games.

1 Like

Not crazy at all. It’s common practice among some institutions to do shady :poop: for that bottom line.

1 Like

you sound jilted brah. No offense. they’re an American company. if they’d stolen from players you could sue them. do you have any kind of credible source? Otherwise you sound like the people that say, if you put this person at lead, and this person as your YGL, then you will ascend into…

If they’ve done something illegal I think it would be all over the place

also, as a new member to these forums, I have seen hundreds of people swear up and down on the most insane conspiracy theories. so…

Also I kinda like this game and the forum makes it seem like the worst game on the planet