New S-Class Choice Roadmap - Good or bad?

As someone who copped 200 cones per Priya map this feels like a downgrade, though the choice is nice.

5 Likes

Lol this is only good if ure going for Raulito, if not its worthless

11 Likes

It’s less but it’s ultimately better in the long run. As more collections pop out you don’t want some to go missing entirely off the map, stopping you from ever getting it. The amounts can always be tweaked in future.

If only it wasn’t torch-based. I’d hope as more come out they ditch that and just make it a normal energy roadmap

5 Likes

I’m less than 200 away from Raulito, so this kinda helps I guess…

5 Likes

this is so good than only blue keys

So costs more torches and gives out a lot less collectables than you could potentially get from the chance bags. Yay :unamused:

9 Likes

What I can say? Thank you Scopely for complicating even more our life increasing the amount of torches cost for the roadmap. With only 105/day I grinded so good for Pete keys, thank you for killing my chances of getting him before he became outdated.

3 Likes

You can also get 30 daily with normal energy, I like that I guess

It cost more torches and only 150 items? In cones roadmap i usually get 200 cones and it cost 102 torches…
:-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2:

7 Likes

Look again, it’s only 130

1 Like

What a shit move again Scopely…

2 Likes

Considering I pulled 800 ice cream cones the other day this is a huge downgrade

1 Like

Guess it depends on rng. I got 50 almost Everytime. What I like about this is that it’s in a box. So I will keep them until I can get priya and make sure I don’t go over on cones for no reason and then I can open and choose keys or whatever.

Def good and bad about the change.

3 Likes

It’s better value in terms of chocolate cake in my opinion as I just got 160 cake compared to the usual 15 + 50 from the other road map… I guess I’m not in the right bucket to pull more cakes from those crates.

If you weren’t interested in blue keys, being able to collect cones/cakes/bullets with regular energy makes it decent.

3 Likes

i think its better in the long term, but its a bit worse in general due to the increased cost and getting a set 130 for more torches, assuming they even remember to run the roadmap every day

1 Like

I like it, however if the amount of torches you needed would be lowered, it would be much better.

6 Likes

Yes. Guaranteed items would be an improvement but the torch cost of this roadmap for the number of items is way too high.

1 Like

Awful. More torches for less reward. Effed up my system the bastards.

2 Likes

The greedy fricks want money!