New RTS token wheel

4 pulls and nothing but 4*s , 28 days but the victory tokens are better and it’s less than 2 weeks left , scopely has screwed up big time

1 Like

Aren’t Scopely tired yet?

I did 3 pulls, best thing was yellow Gregory…

I usually have luck with these!..

1 Like

Im good haha im not falling for those wheels with 4 star trash and 5 star non ascendales. Sure thiers Bruce and shiva but thats about it and 3% chance for an ascendable, prob wont be those 2 toons anyway. Guess i dont have a gambling addiction.

I did 10 pulls and got 2 alphas a dev and Lucas so I’m happy i always have bad luck so I’m taking it lol it’s really not that bad to try it’s really cheap so why not i just got 4 6 stars for 12 dollars

2 Likes

You got an awesome pull… Let me say this again… YOU got an awesome pull… Price has nothing to do with it, dont care if it was 1 cent, i dont like to gamble but this is just me, I’ll repeat this is just ME. Anyways nice pulls, that blue alpha hits hard af!

1 Like

Fac mate got bruce OwO

i hope they put token crate for coins in shop…

Bunch of junk for me from 12 pulls. I have never gotten an ascendable from any wheel other than the Anniversary Wheel when it was gauranteed (Even then they were no 6-stars)
This will be the last I spend on the game as it is just throwing money down the toilet with the luck I have.

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

17 Likes

Based on the odds, less than 1 in 10 people will get an ascendable from 4 pulls, even if you do a bunch more, 12 pulls for example, you will still only have a 30% chance of getting something good.
You might as well save your money until another double odds wheel comes up and you’ll have a similar chance with better toons.

So lucky i wanted Carl i got Lucas 2 alphas and dev which I’m happy with but really wanted him it shiva :frowning:

1 Like

Thanksss :kissing_heart:

That’s what one would think. But knowing Scopely, it’s better to give the people nothing and charge again next time. :thinking:

2 Likes

Roadie is a Duplicat and Morgan’s not the best, but he’s new for me and looks cool. It’s a good start

2 Likes

Morgan is a great anti ranged lead

1 Like

I could Imagine :thinking::slight_smile:

19 Likes

Uploading: 8B4C70D4-DA65-4B5E-96D7-6D8677FCEB6C.png…

7 pulls…all 4 stars. not surprised