New RTS Community Manager 🧟

and just found out the other one - Kenna

Bring on another noob… Who doesn’t know anything… insteadof utilizing somebody that works at the company and has knowledge of how things work…

Yeah real excitement… Yawns. :-1:t4:

4 Likes

the only people that were actually helpful were Dash, Combatman and other devs, long gone are those times though

7 Likes

Welcome !

Yay, a new punching bag.

8 Likes

Welcome GR!

Welcome Gr!

I love the op’s sense of humour!!

Welcome @GR.Scopely!

By the way what does he stand for?

I am talking about gr

They put Combat Man and Devil on MUTE… scopely didnt want them ACTUALLY helping player’s. Disgusting company :joy:. Combat devil probably quit though. Smart.

2 Likes

Grrrr. Welcome.

I can’t believe we have Dwayne Johnson as a CM.

1 Like

Welcome… unfortunate time to introduce someone amidst one of the most unpopular decisions ever.

1 Like

Maybe we can use JB and this GR in tandem to pester the shit out of Scopely to undo their dumbass decision

5 Likes

Welcome GR. Good luck… :grimacing:

or… it could be the perfect timing to divert players’ attention

1 Like

@GR.Scopely I say welcome. Be prepared for an onslaught of player requests, ridicule when things go wrong, and a bunch of skeptic and frustrated players. Please just be honest with us. I think we deserve that much after years of playing the game. Best of luck bro, I think you’ll need it.

8 Likes

Platinum doesn’t mean shit when you get no coins for it anymore

Ouch, EXPOSED. @GR.Scopely don’t let him treat you this way. Withhold all :baguette_bread::baguette_bread::baguette_bread:

5 Likes

Welcome @GR.Scopely. Glad you’ll be staying on too @JB.Scopely :blush:

1 Like