New red tye today

Surely this could of been romanov, but looks like priya is on hold

700 burn damage to 1 target and all adjacent lol that takes care of payback toons

5 Likes

Untill Pete Revives Everybody.

3 Likes

a dale tye combo with 100% heal reduction

2 Likes

Priya will be the promo before the next CRW.

Priya has been delayed 3 weeks apparently. I guess she’s way too OP to release under this new movement.

2 Likes

so they release this tye instead when they literally could of built romanov with this skill set especially with the movement going on would have been a sign of good faith :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

7 Likes

I really think the new GM is not so smart lol i dont get it, its like people are not spending so lets keep doing stuff like op promos, no legacies, hordes bugs and removing another hordes event most need to finish the amazing pathways event, lets have a bug where people were locked out all war weekend, etc but ya know, keep spending… I mean surviving :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Oh and not to mention they are doing this with promos now where you have to get a unique item like monkey plushies, are they telling us something with the monkeys :rofl:

Honestly, I could be wrong, but I think they delayed priya until the TOC finals lol. Perhaps there will be some changes by then or players will want to win the TOC and forget about the #playersunited.

1 Like

Well isn’t that timing…convenient… :wink:

They’re not going to reward people for refusing to spend by handing out legacies. We’re even less likely to get one now than we were before. Scopely have no intention of making players happy they only want money.

3 Likes

I thought he would be a fire starter.

1 Like

Actually scopely can either test the Unitedplayers movement by releasing more s class toons, and try to quickly recover some of their lost revenue levels., gambling that very attractive op toons will have people pulling again…

Or they can go for a slow arduous climb up to increase overall spending levels again by actually fixing the game and gaining back trust.

Anyway , I hope the big spenders who have committed to the movement will standfast and not give in to temptation.

1 Like

That a gun flamethrower cause I cannot see what the actual fuck that is.

1 Like

We will soon know when you make a post showing us your 3 priyas bud :wink: jk jk but you do raise a great point.

Certainly seeing a helluva lot of waylands out there in hordes but that doesnt mean anything at this point really. Still a lot of opportunist coins and 20k crate coins floating about

This the first time the community has seemed United and we have a chance to enact real change. Let’s hope we can continue to stand strong when the OP releases are chucked out

1 Like

Shes getting saved for the final round of TOC. i guarantee it mark my word. Who ever has her and uses her the most effectively will win TOC.

1 Like

Looks like they took a power washer plus a tommy gun and put them together to get a flamethrower

1 Like

Very interesting toon. That rush is definitely unique. As well as the weapon.

Tye’s weapon has heal reduction, and you could always add in others like Dale or Martinez, etc. if you need additional reduction. It may be a bit of a step towards reducing payback, although we’re now into the spiral of “well, we messed that one up, so let’s make an even stronger counter that we’ll soon have to address”.