“Too Far Gone”

So true…

13 Likes

Blue guardian check!
Next, we need is red or yellow command

Screenshot_20181127-225110_Samsung%20Internet

1 Like

Power creep! Yeah whats new.

Cant imagine what the batch of toons to be released after 3-4 months gonna look like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Optimus Prime and autobots incoming.

7 Likes

I think the next toons will be red/yellow command with AR composed of Atk/def buff and def debuff. AS will probably be remove all penalties to ally/s.

Wow, a guardian 2 with revive…

1 Like

not to mention ridiculous active skill.

3 Likes

I’m on my very last nerves with this game.

9 Likes

People still think that Andrea shield will be worth a shit in 3 months are just wasting money on that.

8 Likes

now now, don’t lose your cool. all you have to do is to fork out some money, and i’m sure everything will allll right. x’mas is coming, so treat yourself to this super toon.

Overall a new overpowered p2w character!
Scopely needs some cash for there christmas party! :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

4 Likes

No. Just, no.

Power creep is happening too fast scopely. You’re killing your own game.

3 Likes

Oh boy, MORE revives! Because that’s what the game needs!

5 Likes

Holly S H I T T T T

2 Likes

Same awful wheel… @JB.Scopely there was a poll about this, will it ever be changed or is this the new norm? I won’t continue to spend if that’s the case, the new odds are disgustingly low for pulling the intended recruit.

4 Likes

This is a hoax right? My god, that is the most op toon I have ever seen and that’s counting even Gabrielle!

2 Likes

It’s their way of saying “sales have dipped. need a new scheming way to trick players into pulling”

#unpopularopinion

1 Like

I know one thing and that is a shield in 3 months will still be better than having no shield at all

2 Likes

Yey another shit super op p2w toon…i love this guys who make this shit game…

1 Like