New Promo - Chris

image image image

… meh

Meh?

This asshole potentially gets 35% ap per attack, and his rush is 3 attacks, with a guaranteed 25% ap and focus for 3 turns. He can rush turn 2 with command, turn 3 without, and potentially every turn after that.

13 Likes

Meh but people will $pend stupid amounts to get him tho

Another damn decap accessible only by paying. Wtf

3 Likes

Ap gain doesnt count for the multi rush, it doesnt for bryan but this is scumpely so they would do that for a promo then nerf after the 2nd promo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

85 ap :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Check out his weapon my dude.

1 Like

Also, no surprise. It’s gonna be a trait wheel again. Thanks @JB.Scopely for listening to the players!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Only thing strong on that wheel is the chance you won’t actually get him

23 Likes

Bring a yellow with 8% ap to all, use a huge ap lead, and give him huge ap on attack. That’s 87 AP turn 2, assuming his weapon doesn’t proc.

1 Like

That and my will to not pull for garbage odds, right @JB.Scopely?

4 Likes

now we only lack of leader green and red with huge ap when att, by the way this Chris is very good but not great one.

Yup, but that’s way too much administration and juggling around of huge ap leads and a yellow with 8% ap weapon just to get his (imo) average rush away… I’m personally not very excited or worried about this toon.

1 Like

I see we’ve moved on to 3 attacks per rush now. Then what 4? 5? Can’t wait until there’s a blue one so people can potentially attack 1 toon 781 times in a row :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

The name of that rush can be “Inductive Incisions” :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t forget the double attack weapon of course

Where’s this magical huge ap lead? :thinking:

2 Likes

We have still long way for this xD. First wait for guardian/retribution/colat.dmg 3,4,5…then revive weapon on defence…then 5* weapons. And after the release of 7,8,9,10* chars maybe they will introduce a nuclear attack.

1 Like

Woooow so if a character can make 3 attacks \w AR and has double attack weapon, he can actually do 6 attacks in best case?

Kirkman Negan, and SR Zeke, for now, hell… you could really piss off some spenders by beating them with a Rabinder lead :joy:

The 40% atk huge ap to all melee 6* will be here sooner or later.

1 Like