New player; Ascend 4* Jesus? Resolved

Hey everyone,
I’ve been playing about a mo & a half &
this is my 1st post.

I’m wondering if it makes sense to ascend 4* Jesus? He’ll just become a random 5* right? He seems 2b a pretty good character. Does it make sense to keep him?
Thanks!

1 Like

Who is he teamed up with? Which 4* Jesus are you talking about?
And yes, he will become a random 5 star if you ascend.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me :slight_smile:
He is “A Larger World”
With:
6* Rise To Pwr Rick (leader)
6* Bruce A. Cooper
5* Tier 4 Lvl 40 Yumiko &
5* Tier3 maxed out Monica
He really kills it with walkers, but can’t always hang in raids, etc.
I have him outfitted with attack mods
Thanks!

Just ascend a different person if you like him but honestly he won’t hold up so I’d ascend him.

3 Likes

No he won’t hang in raids but a mo & 1/2 in he’ll help with walkers til you have crit leads

1 Like

I’d ascend him just to have a stronger team in general. He’s good, but he could ascend to someone even better.

1 Like

If you still find him useful don’t ascend yet. When you haven’t used him in roadmaps, raids, or sr for a while then you can ascend if you like.

2 Likes

Thanks!
I haven’t yet found any other characters that can kill a group of 6or7 walkers at a go, but I do get wht ur saying. He’ll eventually fall by the wayside if I continue to level up in the game.
Thanks!!

1 Like

Please don’t waste your time on this game. It’ll take either thousands of dollars or a year+ to somewhat be able to compete.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to getting another character that can kill walkers like he does that’s stronger!
Thanks!!

Ok, cool. Blah. Lol I figured you’d say that!
Thank you!! :blush:

The game is in a bad state right now but she should at least hang around to see if things improve

1 Like

I’ve been using him pretty regularly, but have to constantly be on guard that he doesn’t take too much damage. But so far he’s been worth it. I’m just dying to find another character that can do what he does and still, you know, survive. Lol
Thank you!!

I downloaded from Amazon which didn’t have as many lousy reviews as Google play.
Yeah, a LOT of ppl are unhappy with this game!
So far I’m just having fun with the strategy aspects of raids, etc. But I have no plans on spending a lot of cash.
Thank you for your advice! I’ll def remember it.

Many people are upset over many huge problems over the past year and half and rightfully so. If u hadn’t already started I’d tell u to stay away. I honestly wouldn’t recommend this game to anyone that I didn’t hate. Just cautiously ride it out for a while and see if u still like it but I wouldn’t drop any money on it until we see if Scopely starts listening to player suggestions

1 Like

If u would like examples of some things they have done check out the posts about them buffing the latest promo and leaving the free toons as nearly useless in the current game play

Or better yet the #playersunited thread. It has most problems listed but not everything. Scopely really crossed a line when they decided to punish the players for a mistake that they made

I agree, even most 6*s aren’t holding up with the S- class and upcoming veteran-class toons. Many don’t even stand up with the overpowered promos at this point.

1 Like

How did you get him?

1 Like

Hi,
I got him after winning a war.

1 Like