New offer style-Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down?

So Scopely just dropped an offer with a chance at blue Michonne ascendable or 3,000 5-Star recruit tokens

Should we expect to see more offers like these in the future?

Is this a good style for future offers?

When the picture on sale is more intresting than the sale items…

3 Likes

Depends what the next offers are.

I’m just interested to see how the odds change for her.

1 Like

Someone pull and let us know. I already have her or I would have

1 Like

“The next offer with have better chances to recruit her at the same price” basically says 10% actually = 0. The RNG in this game is beyond ridiculous.

1 Like

Yeah if anyone does the offers, post the next offer here. I wonder how much the odds increase.

Guess it’s better than the .1 percent chance of doing a forty pull.

2 Likes

Omg they almost got me lol I was gonna buy it and then noticed the chance …lolol good try @JB.Scopely

4 Likes

Thumbs up. I really enjoy the higher rates fir *5 tokens just to get another dupe zeke and kenny. Not… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

tenor%20(7)

5 Likes

Hahah I also almost did it :-)! LoL

Nah she should be the same price with 100% odds haha. I would have brought her.

Even if the odds increase by 10% each time they still suck.

Yeah still sucks big time, I don’t know what they are thinking - but hey there are som me stupid people that think they get her xD

Imagine spend like 100 dollars for a 5* and you need time to ascend her, come on…

This type of offer is a joke! Odds are so bad and the alternative isn’t even a 5* pull. The audacity of this company is shocking.

2 Likes

This is a deceptive offer and should be reported to apple/google immediately … talk about some snakes lol wow a new low

2 Likes

Better odds than pulling from the wheel i guess.

1 Like

an offer to have a chance to get her lmao

1 Like

I don’t get why people think this is a bad offer. 10 percent compared to 1 percent which isn’t even 1 percent cause it’s 1 percent of an ascendable. I must be missing something.

1 Like

i wonder what the follow up offers are…