New museum collections for SC members

O-6kVy2tmNk
kmgTt-zMDMg
BOtG3duTFE8
YS9z0RjlP_E
VTZmqn57IRA

2 Likes

Wow, that’s great. Now hopefully we can actually get enough comics for free to get some of these.

5 Likes

Zach? No ducking way. That instantly gives value to sc (unless its limited time) and rewards long time sc-members

You’re only 11 months away from getting a free Zach!

10 Likes

Not the thread for this. Delete it.

5 Likes

Ah sadness so basically only whales who didnt upgrade julie or andrea because those toons useless to them get rewarded with zach :frowning:

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s more like monthly since we getting like 15 comics a month for free.

1 Like

Is this currently in the museum for SC members? And anyone know if comics are needed to level up toons like jesus and zach??

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 8 hours.

Well, at least you can get Jesus who is a great human shield.

1 Like

Im not falling for it, 105 comics for missions which take 7 months … museum collection closes in 41 days …

SC weekly roadmap giving 6 comics each week out of a possible 12 maximum (i know i got 6 comics a total of 14 out of 16 weeks)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ill do the free missions ofcourse. Will see if i have finish julie or get another dupe … but worth doing as much as i can with my limitations ive put myself on

Yeah, it’s 3 1/2 to 4+ months of weekly collection plus weekly roadmap (depending upon how many comics you get from the crates.

I grabbed jesus and uninstalled the game, be back in 4 months :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.