New museum collection

What is this for?

1 Like

It’s probably an alternative way to level up club toons without the actual club

I don’t see the collection being useful unless you go on to join SC to max Julie. But the missions are some nice extras

1 Like

Looks like non-SC members can get Julie now

Are those the same comics used to max her?

Nevermind just noticed she’s there again

Nah the julie collection is back for another 30 days

What a lazy tactic lol. Can’t release a new toon, let’s release the last “meh” one.

3 Likes

On the heels of the #Playersunited movement. So many cancelled their SC and now they drop this. Kind of funny something shiny to distract. We won’t be lead a stray by these trivial things that change nothing. Stand Strong Stand United!

12 Likes

Giving Julie basically out for free. That’s a nice move for the f2p. She’s a great toon.

2 Likes

Joke for SC suckers

1 Like

Not really. No different than a promo toon being in a wheel. She will still take a while for them to level.

It’ll take 2 months just to unlock Julie from the museum… 15 comics every 4 weeks lol

2 Likes

You can actually claim a second one now if you were in the SC

Is it not every week? So a month to unlock Julie?

Edit: No.

If you don’t have sc…

Something seems off. If you get one a week and need four to get fifteen comics, you will only have fifteen comics by the time the timer runs out. Another stupid decision.

3 Likes

woo hoo I can t3 my andrea
5 star…
one more year and I’ll have her fully maxed 5 star

thabks scopely

2 Likes

Yea. This isn’t gonna do it :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

It takes around 3/4 months to level her depending how lucky u are on the map 15 comics a week for a month won’t do anything