New Mission Events!

Greetings Survivors!

Beginning at 10AM PDT today, we launched Mission Events with a special Welcome Event! Login daily, level up characters, and complete various other limited time missions to earn trainers and other rewards.

Stay tuned for additional updates, including an upcoming Faction based event offering chances at coin rewards!

Thanks,
– The Walking Dead Team

UPDATE: If you are not seeing the new DAILY missions, you will have to wait until your daily missions timer resets. This is not on a global timer, so it will be different for everyone. The EVENT missions are on a global timer, and are now available for everyone at level 15 and above.

20 Likes

Scopely making good moves?

6 Likes

Now that is what I’m talking about! Good move Scopely!

4 Likes

giphy%20(2)

Keyword “Chances”

4 Likes

Thanks for this new feature. Much appreciated.
Also I just noticed a bug in the missions. Could you please check this?
received_1209519379226196

2 Likes

Awesome!

13 Likes

Take about 5 years to do that one

1 Like

Probably a time zone sort of thing

It’s live on mine. I welcome these changes, actual useful rewards for once.

3 Likes

Exactly.

Awesome improvement !

1 Like

Completed 2 of the beginning event missions, went to raid came back and it reset.

@GR.Scopely

6 Likes

yes and already there is a bug. one of the missions ‘level up an AR isn’t working’ even though i did it

3 Likes

I was just able to say the same thing about the AR one. I leveled up two AR and still no credit.

3 Likes

Looks decent but as above, I’ve already had missions reset and the level up AR mission just doesn’t register the increase.

3 Likes

Come on Scopely.

Missions reset and then the new one not completing here too

Having the same issue with the AR not getting credit