New list of upcoming ascendables?

With Maggie, Dwight and Knox being released, I believe that finishes the list of ascendables that was released awhile ago. When will the next list of upcoming ascendables be released @JB.Scopely

5 Likes

Wow I was just about to create a post asking this. I’d really like to slim down my roster and seeing 2019’s list would be awesome. Please see if this can hapoen @JB.Scopely

2 Likes

Yeah alert Vernon and Gregory xD cant wait

1 Like

possible teaser

2 Likes

They had green michonne with camo recently too. She was my very first 5*.

1 Like

It wold be a more even hand if scopely put a stop to ppl buying they’re characters and op wepons from vk… If the pulls where more fare for everyone, I’ve done 40 pulls and got nothing but crap when others do 2 10 pulls and get 2 shields Jesus or other op characters… 140$ dollars might not be much for sume but for me it’s a long time to save up…

1 Like

I’ve spent well over $1500 on pulls for shields and have NONE!! Just had a member in faction spend $1200 til he finally pulled 1 holly. Its unreal

2 Likes

What’s insane is somebody willing to spend 1200 to pull a character that will be given away free in a few months via a wheel of some sort. Why is scopely so greedy? Because people are willing to do things like that

2 Likes

Those 4★’s in the Premiere Recruit’s wheel’s are getting ridiculous…

1 Like

I was just about to comment about her. I could be wrong but i thought legacy meant future ascendable. And If so she was one for sale in the league store last season. Could be possible even though its far-fetched that all the 5*s for sale in the store could be future ascendable. Never know

I hear a lot about vk. What do u need to do to join or whatever

Well tbh they need to start improving the quality of the Legacy Ascendables otherwise what’s the point?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.