New legacy hershel

HERE WE GO AGAIN! AFTER SAWYER… ROMANOV… JACKSON… THIS IS HERSHEL!!! WHO IS EXACTLY GARBAGE AND SSH!TTY CHARACTER!! HIS RUSH IS A JOKE… SERGIO IS A JOKE … ROMANOV IS A JOKE…
BUT JESSIE WHO IS NOT A FREE CHARACTER IS VERY COOL!!! THIS IS HOW SCOPELY IS KIDDING US.

5 Likes

No. They are not kidding, just don’t care.

10 Likes

Calm your tits down, man. Hershel is MUCH better than Jackson or Romanov if you ask me.

10 Likes

I agree, but it doesn’t fit the forum narrative to like this toon so lets bring the pitchforks out and shit on him :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

I personally really like Hershel

I have a plan for if they ever make shield Lee ascendable : )

5 Likes

His Rush IS nearly the same as him as 5 stars…

1 Like

Which isn’t a bad thing considering they removed Maggie’s revive. Add heal reduction and he’s solid. Damn jackals.

3 Likes

Hershel is totally useless, and it’s upsetting considering the time it took them to release him. When we said we want legacies, we also want use them u know? Like yellow Rick?

3 Likes

His active is kind of weird, but I’m pretty happy with everything else about him.

4 Likes

He’s a good character.
Maybe op should learn how to play the game?

4 Likes

Seems dope to me. I have no use for him atm, but if I ever pull him I consider that a win.

Next toon will be with an AR that steals the persons bank account.

3 Likes

He would just be an ok toon, but what makes him pretty decent is the heal reduction which because of a bug in the game can stop toons being revived, put that together with his execution skill and he suddenly has a lot more promise

1 Like

Heal reduction stopping revives is a feature of heal reduction

2 Likes

More like “New legacy crap” :wink:

Bartes, more like farts.

Can’t get mad at what he is just saying ever since u guys got a taste of those leaks could stop asking for him and maggie like every dam day. Now u got ur shiny legacy def/atk revive that doesn’t fit this meta, go be happy and wait on Maggie and pray she loses the command.

Yes please! They have to release Maggie! And Lee aswell. We f2p need a shield. So we can finally defend raids again! :smirk:

3 Likes

Magna would be the better attack shield. Her rush of attack up and defense down would really be a difference maker. But they won’t release her.

Rushing with the shield? What have you been smoking again? :joy: :smirk:

1 Like