New Leaks: Dwight, Knox and Maggie

There isn’t a one stop solution, other than decap. Dwight does present a solution, which as you say can be bypassed.

Which to be honest, is good for a F2P toon. Gives options without upsetting the whales

In addition to his ability as a leader that allows you to combine as physical pjs as a distance against team Erika or Garrett.

Combine the three would be a good attack team, you use Maggie’s leader, along with Dwight and Knox and some lacerator or decapitator and a Protector or shield and I think you can do something against Erika teams and I say this as an FTP option, to the lives of nothing pjs serves them well

The Visa*

They should buff his heal reduction a buff to 99% just to troll the people who want more decaps

Even at 100% it’s a poor man’s decap.

Go figure not a single Fast Healer in the lot🤦 We need Melee Healers!!

We just got Carley as a Fast Melee Healer

But she’s garbage…

But if they’re coming back with full ap and a heal/revive rush, that won’t matter; they’ll recover the whole team before you can do jack. Revived toons shouldn’t be able to act on that same turn.

Dwight is the best character based on lead skill and active, despite already having other options. You can build a team around him. He will complete museum collections for many of us also.

Knox is also not bad but fits more of a niche role. He needs other support characters to be effective.

Maggie is the worst of the bunch IMO. She may work behind Lydia if better options aren’t available.

While I’m here I’ll rant a bit:

I see a lot of crybabying here on the forums but two of the most recent legacies will go a long way for taking out shields. Rose and Dwight, both 66, both line damage, fired back to back will kill a lot. Perhaps put them behind an Andrea lead with a Lori or Governor for nuetralize. Add a Siddiq for a command.

All of these are f2p characters and will give you a respectable attack team, not elite, but decent enough to compete against many teams.

There so bad there worse then my grammar

You, like many people on this forum, need to stop being so “me me me” centred.

Think about it logically. Moaning about free toons being worse than premium toons is like walking into a Nissan dealership and moaning that the Nissan Micra is worse than the Skyline…